Help ! Are there European Battletech collectors ?!

Pages: 1
Arlequin
02/25/03 03:20 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi. I am a Belgian BT collector. I am searching for European collectors who are interested in trading, selling or else buying some cards. I collect Unlimited Edition, Counterstrike and Mercenaries Expansions and I'll buy perhaps a box of Arsenal Expansion boosters.

Regards.

ARLEQUIN
McKennsy
02/25/03 07:23 PM

Hey,

You might try this yahoo groups site, it has many European players/collectors that will be willing to help you out.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BattleTech-CCG/

Cheers,

McKennsy.
Arlequin
02/26/03 05:47 PM

Eh ! Eh ! Thank you for information but I'm still subscribed at this site. The problem is that for the moment I've only found one French BT collector and player. Fortunately, he's not far away from my home. But only one ! That's not much...
Regards.
ARLEQUIN
Joost
08/16/10 08:38 AM

Hello there i am from Belgium.

My name is Joost and i live in Limburg. I got a complete battletech CCG collection (from wizards of the coast) and would like to find some people to play against. Not only the 1v1 format but would like to do a grand melee where we dish it out with around 10 ppls with only one winner. Unlike many others who only make rusher 1v1 decks with cheapass mechs it is a whole different type of game (or cards) when you play with multiple people.

Greetings,

Joost
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 8744

Contact Admins Sarna.net