Help rounding out my company

Pages: 1
LAMdriver
08/29/10 04:10 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey all,

I need some help. I am playing in a company size campaign and I need some help rounding my my company of Battlemechs. I am playing a company that is sort of a fast attack/ raider company/ spec ops. I have so far choosen mechs that while pack a huge punch, are faster and a little under wieght for their assigned roles. The time frame for this campain is just after the FedCom Civil war and before the Jihad, so around 3067-68. This is my company so far:

Recon Lance:

Phoenix Hawk PXH-5DR (custom built mech)
Spector SPR-5F
Wasp WSP-3S

Attack Lance:

Wolverine WVR-8DA2 (removed the light engine for an XL and dropped in a RAC/5 and Angel ECM for RAC/2 and weight saved from the XL engine)
Griffin GRF-6S

Heavy Lance:

Rifleman RFL-8D
Warhammer WHM-8D (want to replace the C3 slave but have no idea for what)

For the recon lance , i need something speedy and has an ECM of some kind. The speeds I am using so far is nothing less than 4/6/0 up to 8/12/8.

This is also a a FedSuns Company so Mechs in that faction and avalible to the rest of the IS would make procurment easier on me to explain my choices to the GM.

Thanks

Edited by LAMdriver (08/29/10 04:20 AM)
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
09/04/10 11:51 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
If you want a fast raiding company I would stay away from anything that is 4/6 movement, 5/8 at the least.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 174 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4220

Contact Admins Sarna.net