Egg

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
11/21/10 07:20 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
To continue to assist the militia forces of the Inner Sphere Assinine Industries has came up with some more lightly armed and armored but affective designs in the way of coastal patrol boats. The Sea Sparrow, Egg, and Albatross are not meant to be really used against front line units but for anti pirate and coastal patrol.

One thing that all three craft have in common is there inability to be sunk. The craft are meant to continue to float even if the hull is split in half. They are also meant to survive in the worst of seas. The craft are self correcting so if they are turned over they will correct them self’s with out the crew doing anything. The craft where tested in the worst seas available to Assinine Industries, and where able to survive being hit by a ten meter wave that would have swamped a ship a hundred times their size. The pilot was badly shaken up but no harm was done to the craft or the pilot.

Egg

Cost 31,040 CBills

tech level IS L3
chassis displacement hull
vehicle weight 5t
engine 25 ICE 1t
cruse speed 11
Flank speed 17
control .25t
IS .5t

Armor 24p 1.5t

Front 1/5
FL/FR 1/5
RL/RR 1/5
Rear 1/6
Turret 1/3

Weapons
Turreted MG .5t
MG Ammo Body (40) .2t
Boarding Squad 1t

The Egg is used as a boarding ship to inspect incoming cargo ships for contraband and anything that might cause a problem with the ship docking. The Egg meets ships outside of the harbor so the incoming ship can have a through going over by the inspecting squad before it’s allowed to inter the harbor.

The machine gun was added just as a deterrent if a ship’s caption might want to resist being boarded. If there is a fight the Egg and her troops will depart and call in support. The Egg has just enough armor to stop cold any small arms fire that might hit it. Its best defense against being fired on is to run away at top speed. If there is any heavy fire the hits the Egg it is not expected to survive the encounter.

The Egg is too new to have any notable actions to report. Because of its attended use there are not any actions that are expected to be able to reportable in the future.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/16/16 03:29 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 148 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5594

Contact Admins Sarna.net