Lyran Regimental Layout

Pages: 1
RobA
01/24/11 02:53 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi,

I'm currently trying to plan an battalion (6th Lyran Guard and Stirlings Fusiliers). For the Lyran force I have a list of the forces regiments. There is 1 mech regiment with an aerospace brigade. There are 3 regiments of armor and 6 regiments of infantry. My question is how do create a battalion size force comprising of each of the above elements if they are not listed in the same regiment? I can see I could incorporate aero in the mech regiment as they are part of it but what about armor? But does the mech regiment have its own armor and infantry or does that come from the armor and infantry regiments? I want to try and stick to the lore but really I want to create a company comprising of the various ground and aero elements.

In the same light I have nearly sorted my Stirlings Fusiliers force as it broken down in more detail and the 3rd battlaion has a company of each ground element and air cover from the command air wing. The battalion has mech. vehicle and battle armor plus air cover from the regimental command company. Problem is I am playing 3025-3039 so battle armor is not yet available. So far I have replaced the battle armor with 4 squads of troops in each platoon, is this a realistic infantry force for a company?

Apologies if I have got anything wrong, still getting back into the game after a long time.

Cheers

Rob
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 124 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4090

Contact Admins Sarna.net