FM:CC Supplement Clan Burrock + Clan Burrock Handbook

Pages: 1
fearfactory
01/21/11 06:19 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
First post, better make it count.

I have two things to give to the BattleTech community.

1 - FM:CC Supplement Clan Burrock

I took the time to look at every source related to Clan Burrock and put it all into one handy document. I wrote everything you could think of in field manual format while sticking as best as I could to canon sources. Trust me, it's not as "fanon" as you would all think. It's one of the hardest things I've ever put together. I basically wrote an entry you would see in one of the field manuals for Clan Burrock.

2 - The Clan Burrock Handbook

This was my first Burrock project and it's basically a big conspiracy theory that can fit nicely over the current BattleTech setting. This one is far more "fanon" than the first and is fun

Let me know what you think!
"The infection has been removed... the soul of this machine has improved!"
Christopher_Perkins
01/21/11 10:13 AM

have you considered editing the clan burrock article on the wiki here?... cite your sources and you will do fine with the FM format

the second article would require a fanon tab...
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
fearfactory
01/21/11 02:13 PM

I'll give it a go when I get time. I basically used the information from Operation: Klondike, Golden Century and both Field Manuals (Crusader and Warden) to compile a more detailed history. From that I picked up on things like their uniforms and unit preferences.

And I'm sorry... yeah, the 2nd one was more of a "for fun" project... It holds true to Burrock history and such but everything else is pure fanon. :/
Christopher_Perkins
01/21/11 04:33 PM

i meant that if you did the second one then you would want to tag it {fanon} plenty of those, but they are tagged.
Christopher Robin Perkins

It is my opinion that all statements should be questioned, digested, disected, tasted, and then either spit out or adopted... RHIP is not a god given shield
fearfactory
01/22/11 04:27 AM

Noted. I'll give the wiki a shot sometime in the near future.

Also... I really apologize if anyone downloaded the field manual supplement but I had the wrong file up. Redownload it, because the one I put up has a much more detailed unit roster and a list of references (not the best but it works).
Karagin
01/22/11 10:35 AM

Looks good, good luck and hope to see more.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
fearfactory
01/24/11 09:19 PM

Yes, thank you!

Also, would it be better if I created a separate entry for my Burrock Supplement then add in the canon info I gathered into the main Burrock article? I plan on giving it a shot soon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 78 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6315

Contact Admins Sarna.net