Dark Matter Cloaking Device & Dual Reusable Fuel Transit Drive

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Newtype
03/10/09 11:51 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
In my previous post I wasn't referring to a fusion transit drive (where magnetic fields trap the exhaust preventing them from going through return pipes) but rather an arcjet transit drive.
http://www.gp.org
http://www.VoteSwift.org
DOWN WITH CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaiShirunaiispretty
03/10/09 12:43 PM

Like I said, give Newtype the benefit of the doubt. His arcjet revised reusable fuel transit drive won't be able to keep pace with a fusion transit drive. These arcjet drives of his would only be useful as mobile bombs in which they'd surround the opposing fusion powered ship to attack it.
Wow, those bracing maneuvers sure do come in handy when firing proximity fused precision cluster flak ammo at a Balancer LAM. Unfortunately they make my 'Mech an immobile target for that LAM. Oh well, at least I'm getting partial cover.
Fang
03/10/09 02:53 PM

you do realize we know that you and newtype are one and the same, right? Check you IP addy next time.
One by one, the rabbits are stealing my sanity.....
Zandel_Corrin
03/10/09 10:50 PM

Fang: 3

Newtype / MaiShirunaiispretty: 0!
Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Newtype
03/13/09 11:25 AM

Fang, the IP is the same, but MaiShirunaiispretty and I are not the same person. The computers we use are at library that have the same IP. There's about 20 computers at this library alone that have the same IP and more computers at other MidContinent Public Libraries have the same IP too.

Someone said earlier that same poled magnetic fields that come in contact with each other weaken each other. So does that mean that different poled magnetic fields that come in contact with each other strengthen each other?

I suppose I could get the revised reusable transit drive to work: all I have to do is "discover" an element that is very heat resistant (in the hundreds of millions) and is easy enough to cut. Aluminum is stronger physicalwise than glass but is weaker meltingwise than glass.
GiovanniBlasini
03/13/09 03:53 PM

Quote:

Fang, the IP is the same, but MaiShirunaiispretty and I are not the same person. The computers we use are at library that have the same IP.

And when your IPs matched and were to an AT&T subscriber that wasn't the aforementioned public library?
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Newtype
03/14/09 05:00 PM

If that IP is AT&T that means these public libraries are AT&T subscribers.
GiovanniBlasini
03/14/09 06:54 PM

Quote:

If that IP is AT&T that means these public libraries are AT&T subscribers.

I wasn't referring to the library's IP address.
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Newtype
03/17/09 07:00 PM

Then what IP address are you referring to?
GiovanniBlasini
03/17/09 08:09 PM

Quote:

Then what IP address are you referring to?

The one you both posted from that is on AT&T's network that isn't assigned to the library.
MaiShirunaiispretty
03/20/09 12:28 PM

IP# please? I've been using just the library computer here to post to Sarna.net. Also, Newtype, LosTech LostTech Prospector life path could be used to discover that "new" element in orbit of Rim Collection worlds as "new element" asteroids along with dark matter.
Newtype
03/21/09 05:42 PM

Thanks MaiShirunaiispretty.

Now let's see, so for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction, eh? That means that the opposite and equal reaction of an opposite and equal reaction is an action. That indicates that the Earth (as well as the rest of the universe) can be in only two opposing (opposite) states of existing (actions) at a time. They would be equal in size, range, shape, etc. but moving in opposite vectors. That's nothing more than a chain reaction of an action causing an opposite and equal reaction causing action causing opposite and equal reaction and so on.
If there really is an opposite and equal reaction for every action in which this chain reaction of only two types of existences (actions and opposite and equal reactions), then why is it that there's so much variety on Earth since there's so many different (unequal) existing (actions) of:

*trees such as apple, orange, and pear trees
*vegetables such as tomatoes, lettuce, carrots
*human beings such as Caucasians, Asians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Africans, Polynesians
*different colors of a rainbow that are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indio, violet
*flowers such as roses, rafflesias, goldfields,

Some say the above have opposite and equal reactions. They don't. Some are tall, some are short, some are very wide, some are very thin, some are average, some die young, some die old, some die middle age, some die at birth.

In Webster's Third New International Dictionary, look on p. 766 to 767 for definitons of "equal" and on p. 1583 for definition of "opposite".

Edited by Newtype (03/21/09 05:49 PM)
GiovanniBlasini
03/21/09 10:10 PM

Quote:

IP# please? I've been using just the library computer here to post to Sarna.net. Also, Newtype, LosTech LostTech Prospector life path could be used to discover that "new" element in orbit of Rim Collection worlds as "new element" asteroids along with dark matter.

Didn't bother writing it down. It was from back when you first started posting. I was more amused by the obvious sockpuppetry, and went about the rest of my day.
GiovanniBlasini
03/21/09 10:12 PM

Quote:

Thanks MaiShirunaiispretty.

Now let's see, so for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction, eh?

Yes.

Quote:

That means that the opposite and equal reaction of an opposite and equal reaction is an action.

That's a bizarre piece of word salad.

Quote:

That indicates that the Earth (as well as the rest of the universe) can be in only two opposing (opposite) states of existing (actions) at a time.

Demonstrably false conclusion.
Zandel_Corrin
03/22/09 11:45 PM

Galaxy Commander
Zandel Corrin
Night Dragon Clan
Zandel_Corrin
03/22/09 11:50 PM

Quote:

Some say the above have opposite and equal reactions. They don't. Some are tall, some are short, some are very wide, some are very thin, some are average, some die young, some die old, some die middle age, some die at birth.

Tall and short >>>>>> OPPOSITE!
Wide and thin >>>>>> Yep OPPOSITE too.
Old and young >>>>>> You guesed it OPPOSITE as well.

Also please note that EVERYTHING in exixtance has an equal and opposite reaction :>:> It exists therefor the equal and opposite reaction is NON-existance! (which we all wish you'd hurry up and start not doing).

Edited by Zandel_Corrin (03/23/09 02:08 AM)
Prince_of_Darkness
03/23/09 01:32 AM

Quote:

Old and yound >>>>>> You guesed it OPPOSITE as well.

Yound?
MaiShirunaiispretty
03/24/09 12:19 PM

Hmm, I wonder what the "opposite and equal reaction" is when a woman gives birth to a baby. Does that mean that a baby pops out of thin air after previous said baby is born and that baby that popped out of thin air goes into the woman gets "debirthed", becomes a zygote, splits into egg cell and sperm cell, and egg cell stays in woman whereas sperm cell somehow gets into father of baby that came out of that mother woman?
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
03/24/09 07:07 PM

No, that just means that your a moron newtype.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Toscotto
03/28/09 10:51 PM

Quote:

That's nothing more than a chain reaction of an action causing an opposite and equal reaction causing action causing opposite and equal reaction and so on.

WTF?

The question is not how far, the question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as needed?

Edited by Toscotto (03/28/09 10:54 PM)
GiovanniBlasini
03/29/09 06:50 AM

Quote:

Hmm, I wonder what the "opposite and equal reaction" is when a woman gives birth to a baby. Does that mean that a baby pops out of thin air after previous said baby is born and that baby that popped out of thin air goes into the woman gets "debirthed", becomes a zygote, splits into egg cell and sperm cell, and egg cell stays in woman whereas sperm cell somehow gets into father of baby that came out of that mother woman?

As a wise man once said, "Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly comin' to a middle..."
Prince_of_Darkness
03/29/09 12:22 PM

Quote:

WTF?

WAT
MaiShirunaiispretty
03/31/09 06:52 PM

GiovanniBlasini, you don't know what you're talking about. I've only been posting here using computer at this library.

And Newtype, you do realize that a naval probe can detect a dark matter cloaked ship, correct? And space isn't always 100% space - there's dust that ships have to deflect. Accelerated/deaccelerated dust will draw attention on radar screens.

Edited by MaiShirunaiispretty (03/31/09 08:58 PM)
03/31/09 11:15 PM

That's a first newtype arguing with himself.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Newtype
04/11/09 06:58 PM

Hmm, MaiShirunaiispretty, maybe my ideas for cloaked spacecraft won't be successful for invasion purposes. On the other hand, maybe it will. Depends on what's cloaked and where.
ChipBurcham
05/16/11 01:18 PM

First of all this is not a perpetual motion machine but the physicsmentors at PhysicsForums say it is.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread....336#post2738336
This type of transit drive works in theory by having two combustion chambers positioned parallel to the spacecraft's width and perpendicular to its length. Each of the two exhaust nozzles are also positioned parallel to the spacecraft's width and perpendicular to its length. Fuel is pumped into the combustion chambers and goes out the two exhaust nozzles at high velocity, and each fuel exhuast half next travels through a half of the U shaped tunnel until they both collide against the ship's midship bulkhead pushing the spacecraft forwards. The fuel is made up of multitudes of theorized systematic new elements in which each element provides an incremental acceleration when it combusts (each latter fuel element is more combustible than the former fuel element). The fuel exhausts don't exit the spacecraft. The structure of the U tunnel, combustion chambers, exhaust nozzles, etc. are made up of a theorized new super element I call superglass (the superglass structure negates the necessity of magnetic fields to contain the exhaust particles to keep them from melting spacecraft structure).

Finally I designed a design that contains fuel which can enable it to make use of dark matter cloaking technology. This will enable me to have my new Rim Collection forces conquer the Clan fleets!

Edited by ChipBurcham (05/16/11 01:26 PM)
05/16/11 10:33 PM

? Newtype back with another user ID?

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
CrayModerator
05/16/11 11:07 PM

Quote:

? Newtype back with another user ID?

Yep, 3 in one thread. The last time earned him a ban for life.

If you see a Chip/NewType/etc. thread or new post, just avoid it. I'm pretty much deleting on sight now. Having other folks respond to him complicates moderation.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 87 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 46921

Contact Admins Sarna.net