LT/RT 1/12
Back 1/12
Turret 1/9

Weapons/ammo
2 LRM-1 turret 1t
1 MG front .5t
MG ammo (30) .15t
7 men 1t

A lot of APCs have a lack of fire power and reach for fighting larger units than them self's. Assinine Industries is trying to help correct that problem with adding on there new single missile long range missile system that they developed for such ultra light vehicles as the APC.

With the reach of a LRM system they can now engage targets at ranges where the target might not have the ability to return effective return fire.

It was found that a lot of APCs where lost do to lack of armor that was corrected with adding additional armor on all facings.

All of the improvements had come with a cost. The amount of ammo for the machine gun was drastically reduced. Also the cost of each unit was increased by just over 34%. But Assinine Industries feels that the loss is far less than the gains.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Karagin
10/13/11 02:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
could see this getting a lot of use by police SWAT units and merc units.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
10/14/11 09:18 AM

I created something that is more suited for units like SWAT, law enforcement, and other security organizations.

Its a 3 ton wheeled armored car that has a MG and a small amount of ammo. I made a post of it but for some reason I cant find it in the archives.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/16/16 03:27 AM

After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 153 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5859

Contact Admins Sarna.net