Assinine Industries Auto Cannon 2

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
05/21/11 10:34 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Everyone admits that the ACs in Battle Tech suck. So I am seeing about what they could have been from the start to be better. I will take what lasers weigh including heat sinks and make the ACs about equal. I like this one so much I'm adding it to what Assinine Industries builds.

AI AC-2
Weight; 1 ton
heat; 0
Damage; 2 points
Crits; 1
Range;
min; 0
Short; 1 to 3
Medium; 4 to 6
Long; 7 to 9
Extreme; 10 to 12

ammo shots per ton 150

Cost unloaded 15,000 C-Bills
Ammo 1,000 C-Bills ton

In furthering weapon systems for the low budget combatant Assinine Industries has developed the AI AC-2.

The AI AC-2 was designed to either be used as the sole main weapon in a ultra light vehicle or in groups in heavy mechs/tanks.

To test the weapons three where installed into a Guardian Fighter with a ton of ammo. The results where quite satisfying to the point where more of the planetary fighter wings of Guardian Fighters will be upgraded with the new weapons.

To test the new weapon as an anti aerospace fighter defense weapon. Eight where installed onto a Scorpion Light Tank. The teas was a big disappointment The Scorpion's tracking system could not handle the targeting of eight weapons at once. So after the tanks targeting system can be upgraded with new hardware and software it will be retested with the new weapons.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 169 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3344

Contact Admins Sarna.net