US Declares War on Whoever

Pages: 1
CrayModerator
09/26/01 07:33 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Finally, some reporters that summed up the situation pretty well:

http://www.theonion.com/onion3734/us_vows_to_defeat_whoever.html

That page has a sidebar of related links about the WTC attack. Very informative.

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
KhanJackalMoreau
09/26/01 01:15 PM

But the Onion, however funny, is as real as the Weekly World News. As in 100% fabricated.

Now more than ever. (c)
Now more than ever. (c)
CrayModerator
09/26/01 02:28 PM

"But the Onion, however funny, is as real as the Weekly World News. As in 100% fabricated."

That warning was necessary for this website? Gawd, now I'm really scared.

To be fair, some of the material in the "Holy F***ing S***! - Attack on America" group of links might have been fabricated. I mean, the article about "God Angrily Clarifies 'Don't Kill' Rule" might turn out to be based on a bit of rumor rather than fact, but the article "Talking to Your Child About the WTC Attack" truly (no lie) has its facts correct. That the latter is also sarcastic in an underhanded way is why the Onion is so cool.

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Black_Phoenix
09/26/01 04:43 PM

I've seen The Onion before. When I was visiting MSOE (Milwaukee School Of Engineering) during the summer they had that paper there. I believe the heldline had to do with Gore still waiting for Clinton to call him. It also had a part labeled "What our loved ones are throwing at us." Funny paper.

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
03/26/16 08:58 AM

I thought I would just dig around the morgue to look for zombies.

I have bad news and good news

The bad news I found a large number of them!

The good news is they have dyslexia, they thought that they should be looking for drains and not brains.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
BobTheZombieModerator
06/03/16 01:55 PM

Quote:
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey writes:

I thought I would just dig around the morgue to look for zombies.

I have bad news and good news

The bad news I found a large number of them!

The good news is they have dyslexia, they thought that they should be looking for drains and not brains.

Hey, what's so bad about zombies?

...and generally I look for articles to edit, but drains will do in the meantime
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6537

Contact Admins Sarna.net