Cloaked artillery ammo: I dare Cray to lock this topic, heh, heh

Pages: 1
SuperbChipBurcham
04/03/12 03:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Cloaked artillery ammo follow the normal rules for artillery shells with the following exceptions: first, cloaked artillery ammo has a dark matter shell and can't be destroyed by AMS/laser AMS/Point Defense weapons unless they're in the effect radius of a probe that's on friendly terms with said AMS/laser AMS/Point Defense weapons; second, cloaked artillery shells inflict 4/5 of their damage normal artillery shells do - so a cloaked Thumper artillery shell inflicts 4/2 damage, a cloaked Sniper artillery shell inflicts 8/4 damage, and a cloaked Long Tom artillery shell inflicts 16/8 damage. Cloaked artillery shells can't be visually detected when in space.

Edited by SuperbChipBurcham (04/03/12 03:38 PM)
SuperbChipBurcham
04/03/12 03:37 PM

Come on, Cray, I dare you to lock this topic.
CrayModerator
04/03/12 08:28 PM

No, I'm just going to enforce your lifetime ban on Sarna.

You know everytime you create a new account and post here you violate the posting rules and earn another black mark, right?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Karagin
04/04/12 12:12 AM

He doesn't care Cray, to him it's all fun and games that he can get around the blocks.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Prince_of_Darkness
04/06/12 10:54 PM

You should have released the triple smackdown- lock, lifetime ban, and after a few days delete.

And then post a pic of yourself wrestling. TO SHOW YO GUNS RARRRRR
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 150 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4421

Contact Admins Sarna.net