Awesome AWS-KATN

Pages: 1
scheinlen
05/24/12 10:12 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
AWS-KATN,
Kell Hound engineers started out with a pair of salvaged /damaged 10KMs. This advanced tech variant of the Awesome was introduced after the Jihad in 3090, and uses 4 ER PPCs (Clan) as its main armament to save weight to increase the basic battle speed, and to provide the more room, they retained the Irian's Compact Engine and Compact Gyro to save space at the expense of mass. It retains the speed and ECM of the 9Q, and the twenty Clan-spec Double Heat Sinks to help out with heat build-up.
Only two versions are known to have been built. These two mechs were operated by two brothers named J. Mahoney and D. Mahoney. They claim the design name “KATN” stands for: “Kicking !@# taking names”

4 ER PPCs (Clan)
Guardian ECM Suite
C3i system

BV (2.0) =???
It is not my job to judge my Enemies, that is there God's job. It is only my duty to arrange the meeting!
CYBRN4CR
05/24/12 10:56 PM

Pretty standard refit idea. Take what's Awesome and make it more Awesome. Lol. I assume you want a printout for this mech as well?

Also, are there other mechs that have or plan to have C3i in your unit?
scheinlen
05/24/12 11:35 PM

Yes, I have about 50% C3i systems in my KH unit. and thanks a copy of this would be nice thank you.
It is not my job to judge my Enemies, that is there God's job. It is only my duty to arrange the meeting!
CYBRN4CR
05/26/12 05:15 AM

All right! I made a printout for you! It should be attached. Simply click on the attachment word at the top of my post.

In order to have enough room for the C3i, I needed to switch the armor directly to Clan FF and shuffle just a few crits around, but otherwise this mech shouldn't need a trip to the factory in order to put together, so that's really good for you. Attachment (201 downloads)
scheinlen
05/26/12 01:17 PM

Nice thanks again
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4818

Contact Admins Sarna.net