Return of FASA Games Inc....

Pages: 1
Karagin
08/28/12 09:29 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Seems that on Facebook FASA Games Inc is back, Blaine Pardoe is talking with them and it seems like a resurgent of the company. If you are on FB check out their page. I hope this a good sign and maybe we will see new stuff or possible older stuff with some new life in it.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Hythos
10/03/12 02:03 PM

That would be awesome news, if they can preserve it!

If Interplay / Black Island Studios could remain stable, if Microprose, LucasArts, and Westwood could make a come-back, we could re-live our 90's youth!
Xeen
07/19/13 04:01 AM

Time to bring this old thread back to life...

I hope they buy back Battletech. Catalyst is horrible, and MWO needs real help.

Oh yeah, Mechcommander!!!
ATN082268
07/19/13 05:51 AM

Quote:

Time to bring this old thread back to life...

I hope they buy back Battletech. Catalyst is horrible, and MWO needs real help.

Oh yeah, Mechcommander!!!

Generally, I think Catalyst is doing a good job for the Battletech line. I certainly don't agree with everything they've done but I am pleased overall. I'm no company shill but ask around if you're in doubt
Xeen
07/19/13 06:00 AM

Thats cool.

Its not that they are doing a horrible job (if you dont count Wars of Reaving.) I just like the old Fasa writing style. The stories and backgrounds have not been beat by anyone else.
Karagin
07/19/13 06:09 AM

They have done okay, they have expanded things, but at the same time they could have dropped a lot of the BS that was left from the Clicky Tech storyline vs continuing to go forward with it. But the quality of the products has gotten better under the current leadership. Randal has done a better job then Nystul ever did.
Karagin

ATN082268
07/25/13 07:00 AM

Quote:

They have done okay, they have expanded things, but at the same time they could have dropped a lot of the BS that was left from the Clicky Tech storyline vs continuing to go forward with it. But the quality of the products has gotten better under the current leadership. Randal has done a better job then Nystul ever did.

Herb is the current Battletech line developer. I met him briefly (when he was still the assistant Battletech line developer) at Gencon in 2004.
Karagin
07/25/13 09:53 AM

No kidding you don't say and Randal is in overall charge and things got better when he took over. Glad you got to meet Herb and all that congradulations.
Karagin

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 103 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5948

Contact Admins Sarna.net