Exodus Grand Melee a spiritual successor to battletech

Pages: 1
Hordwon
10/06/12 11:11 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Greetings Everyone,
I am proud to announce the existance of a project called Exodus: Grand Melee, a 3d 4x mmorts game that is a spiritual successor to classic battletech. Exodus will be client/server based for pc and focuses on combining grand scale strategic campaigns, rts and turn based mech/combined arms combat, and galactic empire building simulation into one game. If you want more information and screenshots search for us on facebook!
scheinlen
10/06/12 12:15 PM

Cool, I'll check it out...
It is not my job to judge my Enemies, that is there God's job. It is only my duty to arrange the meeting!
Hordwon
10/11/12 01:58 PM

Thought I would post some more information about Exodus here. We have an official website up now with the game back story, company information, and a community section that will soon have forums, chat, and a newsletter sign up form. Like us on facebook to get updates about our progress!

(can someone please re-post these links, I don't have the forum post count to put them up)

exodusgrandmelee.com

facebook.com/exodusgrandmelee
Hordwon
10/22/12 05:42 PM

Greetings Everyone,
I am announcing that we have started the Exodus kickstarter campaign! we have lots of great rewards for our early pledge backers so go on over to our kickstarter page and check it out! We can be successful with your support! Help us even more by telling your friends and family about us!

kickstarter.com/projects/hordwon/exodus-grand-melee
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5228

Contact Admins Sarna.net