Aerospace Design Program

Pages: 1
TGA
11/05/12 05:15 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone know of a good program I could use to create some custom aerospace units? I've used The Drawing Board for custom mechs before, but I can't seem to locate a program for aerospace units. Well, Solaris7 has two of them, but neither one will work on my version of windows. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Lois: "Peter, how can you tell me to calm down, there are people trying to kill me."
  • Stewie: "Really, oh I have so many people to thank. First I would like to thank God, then ummm.... oh yes, SATAN"
Karagin
11/05/12 09:43 PM

I would highly recommend Heavy Metal Aero, which can be found at heavymetalpro.com. It is worth the money spent on it and allows you build everything from conventional fighters to space stations.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
TGA
11/05/12 10:55 PM

Thank you, I will definitely look into that one.
  • Lois: "Peter, how can you tell me to calm down, there are people trying to kill me."
  • Stewie: "Really, oh I have so many people to thank. First I would like to thank God, then ummm.... oh yes, SATAN"
CrayModerator
11/06/12 09:12 AM

I'll second that. HMA is in a league of its own.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 88 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5451

Contact Admins Sarna.net