MWO Thoughts

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Black_Cat_F
02/25/13 12:12 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
So, I've been out of the BattleTech loop since some time in the early 3060s. I think my 10 year old was still a noob to real life last time I played a "real" game or posted here, but I discovered MechWarrior Online last weekend and so many memories came flooding back. I'm curious how you all feel about the game. It's not a perfect substitute for the pen & paper game I grew up on, but I feel like it's a good substitute for people like me who've had to cut back in recent years because re-shuffled priorities have reduced chances for weekend long, Mt. Dew fueled game sessions.

I've worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere and I swear you're the most annoying.
Black Cat - www.201ststrykers.com
Col_Green
02/25/13 08:37 PM

I LOVE MWO......only started playing it myself and it is the first game I have ever been addicted too....and the first game in BETA mode I have put my own money into...I PRAY it stays around people give alittle into teh game to keep it going and make it better before LAUNCH....The game is hella fun and the best thing about it doesn't matter you skill with a joystick or mouse...you can group with people who actually complament YOUR sekill to make YOU better...yes you WILL die alot..but evertyone does....takes alot of real time to advance BUT it's worth teh wait.
Moloch
02/26/13 11:52 PM

Its a waste of time and money. Its the same as any crap-to-play FTP video game like all the rest of them out their: under staffed, very little content released on a constant basis, same map repeat ad nausem ect, ect. This was a big beef for me, because for the World of Tanks (BTW, any Wargaming.net game sucks ****, tried to play one of their stand alone games....its boring) after awhile I could predict what 4 maps I would get for the day and knew that I would get it 3 straight times in a row every half hour (because of this I called an AFK'er and my account banned, but unlike the rest of the idiot gamers out there I get bored fast with the same limited content and would rather leave a match on a map I had already played the same six time in the last 15 minutes).

Same thing with MWO, even though it only had 4 maps at the time in beta it got repeatitive fast. There was also no reason to play a medium mech, because a heavy or assault mech carries more weapons and armor for being 10 KPH slower then the lighter mechs (to recap: in a video game it breaks down to +hitpoints + damage and how much faster you can take out the other guy, staple rule of Alpha damage and largest hitpoint buffer in any video game....for a medium mech it will always be outclassed by a heavy or assault, while there was nothing that prevented a player from bringing an assault mech, you end up being the lightest guy on the team with 7/8 assault mechs as a huge handicap and no extra reward for piloting it, you ARE the weakest link).

Short story version: free to play games are crap which every game out there is becomming now, are for the lowest common denomator. They are out to make money any way possible and people are dumb enough to throw away their cash for virtual achievements so they can proclaim that they are the top 60% percent winner and their longest kill streak which when read from a broader point of view; video gamers sit on their **** all day twiddling their thumbs to boast how awesome they are at sitting on their ****. I don't need to hear how awesome you are sitting on your ****, its a form of entertainment not a real life achievement.

MWO almost translated well to a video game, problem is it is better as a table top. To many idiot video gamers with their typical attitude to excel at sitting on their ****. The world of battle tech has a far richer backround (aka content), video games now a days break down to basicly a repeatable game of chess where the players are thrown into a king of the hill version game; 8+ players dropped on a small map that breaks down to who can drop the fastest to win (aka, box form of chess where the playing field has player running around as chess where no tactics and strategy are required or as it is known "no skillz" , who ever has the highest hit points and the bigger gun has the better chances to win). My type of game is something with content that requires you to think, not kill streaks in an enclosed room where the little guy may have the chance to take down the hardest target provided you hit the smallest/weakest point of the mech (while the dude in the Atlas, points with an AC/20 or gauss rifle that rips the arm off a commando effectively crippling you because you chose to play a weaker mech with smaller weapons that does piddly).
Popular Bumper Stickers
“Keep honking: I’m re-loading”
“If you don’t mind, please eject now: that Mech is a **** to salvage"
“I ran out of room to stencil all the Mechs I’ve killed, so now I just go by regiment’s wiped out.”
Col_Green
02/27/13 11:55 AM

Quote:

Its a waste of time and money. Its the same as any crap-to-play FTP video game like all the rest of them out their: under staffed, very little content released on a constant basis, same map repeat ad nausem ect, ect. This was a big beef for me, because for the World of Tanks (BTW, any Wargaming.net game sucks ****, tried to play one of their stand alone games....its boring) after awhile I could predict what 4 maps I would get for the day and knew that I would get it 3 straight times in a row every half hour (because of this I called an AFK'er and my account banned, but unlike the rest of the idiot gamers out there I get bored fast with the same limited content and would rather leave a match on a map I had already played the same six time in the last 15 minutes).

Same thing with MWO, even though it only had 4 maps at the time in beta it got repeatitive fast. There was also no reason to play a medium mech, because a heavy or assault mech carries more weapons and armor for being 10 KPH slower then the lighter mechs (to recap: in a video game it breaks down to +hitpoints + damage and how much faster you can take out the other guy, staple rule of Alpha damage and largest hitpoint buffer in any video game....for a medium mech it will always be outclassed by a heavy or assault, while there was nothing that prevented a player from bringing an assault mech, you end up being the lightest guy on the team with 7/8 assault mechs as a huge handicap and no extra reward for piloting it, you ARE the weakest link).

Short story version: free to play games are crap which every game out there is becomming now, are for the lowest common denomator. They are out to make money any way possible and people are dumb enough to throw away their cash for virtual achievements so they can proclaim that they are the top 60% percent winner and their longest kill streak which when read from a broader point of view; video gamers sit on their **** all day twiddling their thumbs to boast how awesome they are at sitting on their ****. I don't need to hear how awesome you are sitting on your ****, its a form of entertainment not a real life achievement.

MWO almost translated well to a video game, problem is it is better as a table top. To many idiot video gamers with their typical attitude to excel at sitting on their ****. The world of battle tech has a far richer backround (aka content), video games now a days break down to basicly a repeatable game of chess where the players are thrown into a king of the hill version game; 8+ players dropped on a small map that breaks down to who can drop the fastest to win (aka, box form of chess where the playing field has player running around as chess where no tactics and strategy are required or as it is known "no skillz" , who ever has the highest hit points and the bigger gun has the better chances to win). My type of game is something with content that requires you to think, not kill streaks in an enclosed room where the little guy may have the chance to take down the hardest target provided you hit the smallest/weakest point of the mech (while the dude in the Atlas, points with an AC/20 or gauss rifle that rips the arm off a commando effectively crippling you because you chose to play a weaker mech with smaller weapons that does piddly).

Umm....last I checked it was still in BETA dude.....and there are more then 4 maps...there is alot of wrong with yoru post I guess you havn't played it in a long while...it has changes almost every month.not to mention you have some anger issues apprently..but w/e.....again you should know the facts before you post it makes you look like a idiot that you go deep into trrying to exclude yourself from but this post shows other wise.
Omegawolf
03/03/13 06:39 PM

Quote:

From the vitriol in your post, I'm just going to figure that you just suck at video games in general and move on rather than tearing your hate-filled post entirely apart.

What I will say is that I play a Hunchback in MWO as my main 'Mech, and I do just fine. The speed difference between the sizes is massive if you took the time to notice rather than being pissed off because you obviously couldn't figure out how the game worked. Oh and side note, the people who treat this as a no-tactics-needed FPS game (as you obviously do from your comments) die first and lose often. You need to stick together, and use teamwork and tactics.
Col_Green
03/04/13 07:26 PM

From the vitriol in your post, I'm just going to figure that you just suck at video games in general and move on rather than tearing your hate-filled post entirely apart.

What I will say is that I play a Hunchback in MWO as my main 'Mech, and I do just fine. The speed difference between the sizes is massive if you took the time to notice rather than being pissed off because you obviously couldn't figure out how the game worked. Oh and side note, the people who treat this as a no-tactics-needed FPS game (as you obviously do from your comments) die first and lose often. You need to stick together, and use teamwork and tactics.

SO VERY TRUE ...
Striker
07/08/13 04:32 AM

Quote:

I have been playing this game since it went open beta. If you PUG constantly and do not work WITH the team or use any sort of tactics, yes, you will lose... A lot.. However if you group up with some people and learn to work together, you can tear the hell out of stuff.. I am the CO of the 286th Highlander Dragoons. We tear up the battlefield quite regularly and in many instances when we drop into combat, roughly 1 - 4 people in the game know us..

I have played Battletech for over 20 years now, you cannot look at MWO as Battletech.
Karagin
07/08/13 06:21 AM

Quote:

you cannot look at MWO as Battletech.

True, BUT folks will, just like folks looked at the PC games of MW2, MW3 and MW4 and the spin offs as Battletech and what did we get from that? Crappy weapons, alpha strike munchkins and a rush to change the game to Mechwarrior title just to keep folks attracted to the game. The two should have worked hand in hand in my opinion. Something with enter the universe of adventure that is beyond the Mechwarrior battles etc...or something. MWO looks great but it has the same issues as all MMO and other online games, that is it is time consuming and folks will pay to win which is not how the game should be.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Xeen
07/19/13 03:47 AM

I completely agree with Moloch.

Yes if you PUG you will lose alot... Dont care about that.

The final straw for me when I played the game was the Engine changes. Giving a min/max based on the original engine makes no sense and is not battletech.

The other things I disliked were the armor values and damages. I have come behind an atlas and nailed the center torso rear with 5 medium lasers on multilple blasts and he just turns around to start shooting back. LOL yeah that would make for short matches, but not battletech.

I was a Founder, whatever the high end was, Legendary I think, and when they put the engine changes live I asked for my money back... AND THEY GAVE IT TO ME LOL!!!! No Joke
BobTheZombieModerator
08/01/13 12:30 PM

Quote:

I LOVE MWO......only started playing it myself and it is the first game I have ever been addicted too....and the first game in BETA mode I have put my own money into...I PRAY it stays around people give alittle into teh game to keep it going and make it better before LAUNCH....The game is hella fun and the best thing about it doesn't matter you skill with a joystick or mouse...you can group with people who actually complament YOUR sekill to make YOU better...yes you WILL die alot..but evertyone does....takes alot of real time to advance BUT it's worth teh wait.

First, you shouldn't have to put in more money for a game that is free just to get better stuff, because that gives certain people an edge that they frankly don't deserve. Second, you wouldn't last long in the real world if you get used to dying. You strive to make it through the mission, which is what every other MechWarrior game has taught me. Third, you talk about "advancing" (not getting more skillful). The difference is that you depend on bonuses to play better while I depend on years of sniping skills and sprinting around in Cougars. I don't like how they made the games appeal to the masses rather than actually have a storyline and some heart. My opinion on it is that it is fun to watch (the graphics are amazing), but I won't play it; I'll stick to the good old games.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
Hythos
09/18/13 12:06 PM

At this point, MWO:Mercs has "launched".
I've tried to remain in support of PGI's decision making - because *I* don't want to see another MechWarrior / Battletech title be ruined by bad decisions. Who knows how long it may be before we see another developer even want to touch the IP licensing after what Microsoft has done :/

Unfortunately, PGI hasn't kept their word of what we'd have at Launch, yet alone what they effectively promised what we'd have soon after it was switched to Open Beta in October 2012 (Nov/Dec = Unit Logos and Custom Unit Logos, discussion and early info on Community Warfare).

Despite missed deadlines and missing content, I've only just realized what's happened earlier in the year, and it's turned me off (at least for now): The back-story first: about a month(?) ago, the Gauss Rifle was determined to be a "Sniper Weapon", introducing a .75sec "charge-up time" mechanic - similar to FPS sniper-rifle "aiming". They passed this off as just that - that a Sniper must time his shots between breathing. In my opinion, they mis-interpreted the description of a Hollander as the purpose of the Gauss, and applied that idea to the weapon.
I'm sure everyone here could argue that it's a good idea, or a bad one. In my opinion, it is simply a long range weapon in Battletech-terms, but that's not exactly my point here...

Earlier this year, a couple of the developers had written a statement about how they're goal is to make MechwarriorOnLine:Mercs, more FPS-friendly to 'tap into that market'. Hence, we now have a "sniper" mechanism that's familiar to the dumbed-down FPS-only community. If FPS-only players have more mechanisms in MWO with which they can identify, they might come play it, for a week or two (considering it's Free to Play).
I saw one such player whom is a self-proclaimed 'pro' at Modern Borefare and Bukakefield. At the control of a keyboard/mouse, it was like watching a 3yr old at the helm for the first time. Keyboard turn, move mouse, look at keyboard, press a button, look back up at the screen... Even after maybe 20 minutes? he didn't get any better.

While I have remained playing MWO for the past 16(?) months, to consider this "launch" with what they've failed to put in - and after learning the direction that PGI intends to take it.... I'm quite sad; I don't feel there's any hope for it, but I'll keep checking back now and again to see how it's doing because there is potential - PROVIDED they don't continue down the path they've set for themselves (again, not hopeful).

On a side-note, PGI had diverted considerable finances FROM the MWO:Mercs project to IGP's MechWarrior Tactics! Perhaps it's doing bet.. oh no, nm. Still on the verge of being a POC.
Nic JansmaAdministrator
09/18/13 01:28 PM

I've only recently started playing MW:O. It's fun, but I'm not sure how long it will keep my interest.

Like all online games, the developers have to look at game balance and ensure that certain 'Mechs/weapons aren't overly powerful. I had only played the game for three days, bought a dual-Gauss Cataphract, when they introduced the Gauss delay. Took a while to get used to, and while I disagree that it's necessary, I see that they're just trying to balance some things.

Time will tell if it'll be more of a hit or not.
-- NicJ
cbtgod
10/17/13 02:00 AM

i havnt played this much due to you need an uber computer to do so. which i just ord my parts for my build *drools* a persistent world would be great they already have all the work done for them "objective raids". this would obv get rid of player burn out issues. people are already talking about doing pers worlds with MWT. l8rs DABOSS
yes its a toad, if you didnt know that you dont know anything about cbt
TigerShark
12/01/13 06:15 PM

Boring, blow-up-and-respawn nonsense. If you like it, enjoy it. Personally, I think it's a distraction from the real product and I've noticed a sharp drop in real table top and MegaMek games.

No thanks.
OverkillC7
12/24/13 11:06 AM

I play it a good bit with some buddies. Yeah, it's broken in a lot of ways but, it can still be fun if ya just don't let the bugs, broken features, incompleteness, constant player belly-aching and jackdonkeys bother ya. Like everything else in the known universe, it won't make everyone happy.

When I want "real" Btech in computer form I just fire up MegaMek.
They fought together as brothers in arms; they died together and now they sleep side by side...To them, we have a solemn obligation -- the obligation to ensure that their sacrifice will help make this a better and safer world in which to live. ~ Nimitz
RL_Nice
02/23/14 07:44 PM

My thoughts? It had (and still does) have potential. As far as I'm concerned, it's still in Beta, no matter what the devs may say.

I'll come back to it when they introduce the long promised Community Warfare, 1:1 timeline and add more game modes.
Maurer
08/13/14 12:18 AM

Personally, I was hyped for MWO. Who wouldn't be....til after you played the game. The straw that broke my interest several of the game mechanics. Getting all your weapons blown off from side torso damage and leaving you with only a single weapon (stock Hunchback for instance) withing the first few minutes/seconds of engagement is not very fun (this is coming from a guy who got like 3-4 kills in said mech in a single match only with the head mounted laser). Getting knocked down and watching the stupid stand up animation....only to get knocked down again as a valid tactic before getting blown up (or getting knocked down 17 times as a teammate Atlas and enemy Catapult square off ontop of you). Kinda would like the game slowed down a bit to make it a little more interesting then the "Shoot'em up, RAW-HIDE!" 2-second gun battles.
"Captain! We're completely surrounded on all sides." - Kiff, Futurama
..."Excellent, then we may attack in any direction." - Zapp Brannigan, Futurama

"A fool fights a war on two fronts; only an idiot defends on one." - Fusilier
Black_Cat_F
01/01/15 03:19 PM

It looks like thoughts have slowly trickled in since I posted this quite while ago. Since then, I've continued to play MWO and enjoy it for what it is; and I've found a good group of guys online to enjoy it with. If you haven't been following the game much recently, Community Warfare is now in beta, so you can check that out.

I feel like the the biggest change has been that PGI no longer answers to IGP and is publishing the game on their own; they've been much more responsive to user feedback since the split (and much more open in their communication to the community.

I continue to remain cautiously optimistic about the future of MWO.

I've worked with every damn mercenary in the Inner Sphere and I swear you're the most annoying.
Black Cat - www.201ststrykers.com
Zeether
01/16/15 06:09 PM

I won't be going back if they insist on that awful UI 2.0. It makes my eyes hurt just to look at. That and I'm burned out on F2P games and hate the lack of a singleplayer campaign. I tried it in beta and frankly I saw what I needed to see.
MarKaiSan
07/30/16 11:36 AM

I bought a package with MWO, some time ago, never used it, I found the game to be way too fast, complex and un-playable for my reflexes, I have owned and played extensively every single MechWarrior/MechCommander game when they came out and fully enjoyed them.

I guess my main problem is that I have never owned a Xbox, PS2, Nintendo whatever, I have always been a PC man and I do not get the first person shooter genre, which MWO appears to pander to.

Do not get me wrong, I think it is a beautiful thing they have created, but sadly not for me, last year I repeatedly asked for a refund to MWO of my PayPal payment to them because of the reasons above and have never received even a reply back, I would have sold the account on EBay but apparently I can't even do that...

So that is what? $30 wasted.
Akalabeth
01/26/17 03:15 PM

MWO is pretty fun but like any exclusively-multiplayer game it gets old after a while.
Some weapons aren't balanced, a lot of players run the same types of mech, and any type of feedback on the forums is met by a slew of disparaging comments by old guard naysayers whose only purpose is to uphold the status quo.
GentlemanReaper
02/26/17 11:17 PM

Quote:
and any type of feedback on the forums is met by a slew of disparaging comments by old guard naysayers whose only purpose is to uphold the status quo.

I have to disagree here, sure you deal with people that want to protect their crutch, but the forum veterans normally call them out. MWO has one of the most civil and polite communities I've seen, new players asking for help get bombarded with useful tips and people aren't afraid to group up and help train them.
Akalabeth
03/05/17 05:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
and any type of feedback on the forums is met by a slew of disparaging comments by old guard naysayers whose only purpose is to uphold the status quo.

I have to disagree here, sure you deal with people that want to protect their crutch, but the forum veterans normally call them out. MWO has one of the most civil and polite communities I've seen, new players asking for help get bombarded with useful tips and people aren't afraid to group up and help train them.

Your experience may vary, but for example go on there and criticize LRMs and people will tell you to "get good". The veterans all have pre-conceived notions of what the game is like and any new person who says they have a different experience will be told that, "no actually your experience is wrong, this is how the game is in reality".
wolf_lord_30
04/30/17 09:38 AM

I know what you mean about the forums. If you don't agree with the particular point of view that's popular for the time or current mindset, you are criticized about it. I personally try to avoid their forums. Sure, some of the common posters there are nice enough, but there are enough of those other types of people that are too loud and outspoken that it is a place I'd rather avoid.

Overall, I have a love/hate relationship with MWO. The graphics are good, it can be fun when working with a team and its the only MW game I can get on my laptop. No cd drive for me. You'd think for the amount of money I spent on it, a CD drive would be a feature, but it's not even an upgrade option. Oh well, live and learn. And well, it's a MechWarrior game.

Then there is the bad, which is too much to list. I don't feel like bashing MWO, but I will anyway, and here it is in a nutshell.

It doesn't feel like BT, I'm tired of dropping with clanners when I'm IS, and I don't want IS scum when I'm playing a noble warrior of the Clans. The faction play just didn't feel quite right and even when I was with a unit, everyone pretty much avoided it. The translation from board game to an active FPS didn't make the grade on several points. I understand that BT is a tactical game and has abstract information in order for you to represent what is happening, and that there will be discrepancies from what would be going on in real time. I mean, it represents your movement and your firing phase always comes after movement. That is how it has to work, but MWO took too many liberties with this, changed the heat scale (one should not overheat using an AC/2), kept changing weapons around and messing with quirks. Enough with the quirks already.

The tactics involved with it are not very well thought out. And if you have an idea, usually people ignore you. So you can die trying to do your own thing and inspire others, or you can just join the herd in a ball. Everyone says stick together, good advice sometimes, but at others, you are tripping up on each other, you are shooting each other, or you're surrounded and getting slaughtered. But if you split up, everyone complains or says "noob" and says you just wasted time. Tactics have their place and some people grasp it and try things or try to outthink the enemy. Sometimes this works, but sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the enemy is just better than you, either tactics or firing wise. But it is a sore spot for me when no one tries anything other than "stick together" and then whine when we lose and blame everyone else. At least having an idea is better than standing around waiting to get killed. You guys get the point.

My biggest complaint though, is the customization. I hate it. Changing weapons around is one thing, even trying to go with laser boats is okay to a point. But these are hard to produce machines of war. You can't go to the nearest tech store and say, hey, change my muscular and skeletal structure of my 'Mech so I can fit on more weapons by making it lighter. Or, um, I want this heavy engine gone, can you throw in an XL? Really, somehow I don't think the 'Mech is just going to have the extra space ready to go or the gyro not being messed with to deal with the changes in weight distribution. It took a while for techs to draw up new plans for old 'Mecs and then produce them with the upgrades. Yes, I know it's a game and everyone wants customization. Even I'm guilty of doing this, just to make my 'Mechs viable. But it feels wrong and not very fitting in with the universe.

I do not like how most people say you have to choose one or two weapons either. Yes, it's easier to use. (And having a neurohelmet would really help with the extra firing and movement options). But a generalized 'Mech has its place too and a lot of people that I've played with can't stand that. I'd rather have a jack of all trades to exchange fire at all ranges than a straight up missile boat or small laser brawler.

I don't know, I think I'm starting to gripe too much now. My last point is something that to me is very BattleTechish. I can't skid on city streets, I can't crush buildings and fall in the basement or shoot them to clear them. Trees seem too big in a lot of places and so do a lot of rocks. And I can't run through trees unless they were coded for that. I can't perform a DFA and I can't charge. I can't jump behind someone well because of MWO's physics and the bigger 'Mechs with the same amount of jump jets as a smaller 'Mech don't really get off the ground. And I can't kick them and trip them up or punch them in the cockpit. It is a game, a simulation, but more of a FPS than a simulator. Which I guess does make it more accessible to a wider audience. I get why they do some stuff (but not others). But to me, it isn't even close to what BT should be translated to.

Okay, my rant is over. Like I said though, it's a love/hate thing. I still play it from time to time. Even if re-learning the game is not always easy or fun.
kit_ohnira
08/03/17 12:43 AM

While i would normally make a long winded post on my thoughts about MWO i have found that PGI did just what they wanted they got to make a Mechwarrior MOBA but didnt design it the right way if MWO was designed to be Solaris 7: A mechwarrior game then it wouldn't be looked at with hate (however hate is there since pgi stole founders cash) Despite the awful way its being handled its still a far leap (in design not in heart) from any other mechwarrior game.

I'd still play MW3 MW4 and Legends over MWO unless it's unit night lol.
"C-bills can't buy peace"
Akalabeth
10/18/17 03:05 AM

Well MWO isn't really a MOBA, the term MOBA refers to a game like League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Awesomenauts, Strife, or Defense of the Ancients 2 (DOTA 2). Games where you pick a hero with special abilities, level up, respawn, fight non-player units for money, destroy the enemy base, etcetera.

MWO has a few rules which are contrary to the game and done for the sake of balance. An AC/2 cannot probably overheat you, but firing multiple AC/2s can because quite often too many of the same gun gets a heat penalty. Also some units have increased rate of fire which allows those guns to effectively create more heat than usual.

One of my favourite units before I quit playing was a Rifleman 3N. This mech has good AC rate of fire bonuses, so I replaced the engine with an XL and moved about 75kph and slapped in 2 AC/20s with about 6 tons of ammo. Upon starting any mission I'd usually immediately leave the group and flank around the enemy, coming in with a few backstabs. I could usually take down 2-3 units on average before they all turned on me and attacked. But this mech did have heat problems, even though I had 10 DHS and should dissipate all my heat I could very easily shut down after 8-10 double shots.

Also just because everyone goes as one big ball doesn't mean you need to. I just ignore everyone and do what I want. Not much of a team player in that respect but it can be more fun.

I would also recreate some canon mechs in game like the Marauder 5S, and run with the basic load out. I found I did pretty well despite not min-maxing with the meta.

Overall I had my share of fun but I moved on. I don't tend to return to the same game over and over. 1-200 hours is usually the max.
Wrangler
09/03/19 12:43 PM

I continue to play, i hope the game will still keep improving despite things done in the past.

Aside just driving BattleMech, i like the sense of community while in the missions focus. It's nice.

Only issue is how long game will keep going. MW5 was suppose to bring in money to keep the company going.
MWO isn't generating enough cash to do so apparently. Given the reception with switch to the Epic Game store, it looking iffy to me.
When it hits the fan, make sure your locked, loaded, and ready to go!
Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 23570

Contact Admins Sarna.net