Armor Type: standard (5) .3125

Standard Scale Armor Pts
Nose: 2
Left/Right Wings: 1/1
Aft: 1

Weapons and Equipment Loc Heat Mass
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medium Laser Nose 3 1

Cost 63,550 C-Bills subject to correction I don’t have a structural number to go off of.

Once again Assinine Industries is trying to help the poor guy defend his self from raiders. The Annoying Gnat is meant to dive bomb or to strafe ground troops and in no way to be an air superiority fighter. In a fight with an aerospace fighter The Annoying Gnat would just be a burning wreck on the ground and Assinine Industries suggest in the most forcible way that a The Annoying Gnat should never engage any other aircraft but to run away at all cost from any armed aircraft.

When the The Annoying Gnat was thought of there was a problem with coming up with a suitable name and during a discussion of a name a janitor just happen to be cleaning up the room at the time and over heard the discussion and said a little louder than he intended. He had said to his self, “Why not call it An Annoying Gnat?” Well he realized that he said that a little louder than he intended when all discussion in the room all of a sudden came to a stop and everyone in the room was staring at him. He thought that he just earned his self his pink slip for being out of line but he could not be more wrong. What he ended up getting instead was an extra two weeks of vacation pay to be used when he wished and also a months pay as a bonus. On top of that also was written up in the company newspaper as being a good asset to the company by going above and beyond his minimum duties and that his name will be credited for the naming of a weapon system.

The Annoying Gnat has a very low amount of fuel that is carried internally and is intended to be stationed very close to what ever it is meant to defend. If extended missions are needed The Annoying Gnat can be fitted with up with drop fuel tanks.

It has multiple hard points so bomb loads can be affixed to the fighter.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2995

Contact Admins Sarna.net