Join the Republic of Wadiya!

Pages: 1
SupremeLeader
08/05/13 10:55 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Would you like to join the fastest growing empire? Then join the Republic of Wadiya! My empire will provide you with the most amount of weapons and units. Come to Terra to find out.
I am pleased to know so many billions of people like my movie entitled The Dictator.

-Admiral General Aladeen (me)
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
08/05/13 12:04 PM

First I am busy governing my own solar system.

Second I have no interest in conquest. That will just add to the headaches of governing. I have enough problems as it is with out deliberately adding to them.

If you are based on Tera you would have to pass through Federated Suns to get to me so I wont have to worry about you looking on my system for your ideas of conquest. If you decide to do your conquesting over my way in the Periphery I would suggest not bothering my world I don't take kindly to invaders. I turned back the Federated Suns when they tried it I can do the same to you.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
SupremeLeader
08/20/13 02:33 PM

Also, I don't allow anyone to design and/or use one or more custom units because to do otherwise would cause you, while in service to the Republic of Wadiya, to start thinking and that would lead to democratization of the Republic of Wadiya. Thinking by anybody other than myself won't be necessary in the Republic of Wadiya.
I am pleased to know so many billions of people like my movie entitled The Dictator.

SupremeLeader
08/20/13 02:48 PM

And, I'm only interested in winning battles so I can expand my empire.

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5915

Contact Admins Sarna.net