different games

Pages: 1
ghostrider
01/17/14 05:04 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Got bored so I checked runescape out. After almost 2 years of not logging in, they still had my account. Shocked me that is was still there, and it has changed a bit. Are there any decent games out there that dont rely on everyone having to kill you the moment you step foot into the game? I dont mind eviromental combats, its most of the time of pvp that people break out with the cheats.

Something like the original warcraft.
KamikazeJohnson
01/17/14 08:22 PM

There are quite a few highly engaging free browser-based games out there. I've actually found a few through Facebook ads. Look for games advertising for "Adult Gamers Wanted" or some such...cintrary to what you might exoect from that tag (and the images), they're not X-Ratef games lol.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
CrayModerator
01/17/14 08:34 PM

I've been playing Kerbal Space Program, but that's a rocket assembly and spaceflight simulator. It costs about $20 to get into.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
ghostrider
01/17/14 08:38 PM

dont know if you ever played earth orbit stations. or project space stations. I played both on the old commadore. Was hoping there might be something upgraded, or possibly online.

Adult gamers wanted. Yeah, we are more likely to be too lazy to try and hack the games
KamikazeJohnson
01/17/14 11:54 PM

Quote:
Adult gamers wanted. Yeah, we are more likely to be too lazy to try and hack the games

Or more likely to appreciate the "true" gaming experience rather than trying to break the game.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
CrayModerator
01/19/14 08:57 AM

Quote:
dont know if you ever played earth orbit stations. or project space stations. I played both on the old commadore. Was hoping there might be something upgraded, or possibly online.

Kerbal allows you to assemble space stations, rockets, etc. of your own design. Its physics is hyper-realistic, even if the main characters are deliberately goofy. The demo version is free.
https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

YouTube is loaded with Kerbal space tutorials, so you can see what's possible in the game, if it matches up with what you're looking for.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4570

Contact Admins Sarna.net