The Clans way of fighting (moved do to being off topic)

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
02/28/14 08:49 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Quote:
If you use superior technology you can take on bigger and/or more numerous opponents Staying in range of your own weapons and out of range of your opponent's weapons is called being smart and has nothing to do with honor.

The way the Clans fight has nothing to do with honor. Their system of fighting is quite basic, the male sexual ego of proving that one male is more deserving of appropriating with a female than another male. When it comes to battle tactics its quite useless and wasteful which the Romans prove to great success. If it was not for there superior weapons the Clans would have been wiped out with out any difficultly by any one of the great houses do to the Clans concern for an individuals combat ability of each warrior over the combat ability of the entire unit as a hole.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
ghostrider
02/28/14 02:57 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The whole batchall is based on one upsmanship. They use it to offer battle with the least amount of advantage they think they could win with. It also plays a roll psycing the opponent out. They tell you what and where they will hit you and with what. This is supposed to make you wonder about the whole thing and start doubting holding them back.

The numbers the fought against we larger then their forces, but they didn't care about holding the ground until after they destroyed the defenders. This allowed them local superiority, since the innersphere forces where spread out trying to guard everything at once.

They also would rather a unit mate lose his unit and possibly their life, then interfer with the others battle.
This is part of why they thought it was honor.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 109 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3142

Contact Admins Sarna.net