Cosmo Tiger - AT2

Pages: 1
Deathshadow
10/14/01 11:43 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Here's my other Anime inspired fighter. This one came out better than I was expecting.

CT-01 Cosmo TIGER
Type: Aerospace Fighter Mass: 95 Tons
Tech: Inner Sphere Level 2 Cost: 17,913,310 C-Bills
Engine:380 XL Fuel: 5 Tons (400 Points)
Safe Thrust: 6 Heat Sinks: 16 Double
Max Thrust: 9 SI: 9
Armor: 110/95/76 Ferrous BV: 2,574
Weapons Loc Heat Short Medium Long Extreme
2 UAC/10 Nose 8 15 15 15 --
Ammo AC/10 (40)
3 ER Medium Laser LW 5 5 5 -- --
3 ER Medium Laser RW 5 5 5 -- --
2 ER Medium Laser Rear 5 5 5 -- --

Overview
Intended as the successor to the Black Tiger, the Cosmo Tiger is a formidable point defense craft, however doubts about its usefulness have arisen due to it's extreme cost. Designed from the start around a General Motors XL engine, the craft is a formidable foe able to hold it's own against most any other fighter produced in the Inner Sphere.

Capabilities
The twin nose mounted Ultra Autocannon give the craft punch roughly equal to House Steiner's Eisensturm. In general the two craft have markedly simular capabilities, although the Cosmo Tiger's superior number of heat sinks and use of three Diverse Optics ER Medium lasers per wing give it a distinct advantage.

Deployment
Now being assigned to squadrons aboard the Concordat's single Alliance class dropship, the design has met with some resistance despite it's superior statistics. Repeated problems involving the many advanced technologies used in it's construction have resulted in operational readyness being below 25%. Concordat command feels this is more due to a lack of experience among the technicians working on the craft, and a request has been made to the Outworlds alliance for technicians to assist in speeding along the training program, in exchange for access to this advanced design. The OWA has proven more than interested in acquiring several Cosmo Tigers given the increased tensions along the Davion/Kurita border.

Heave to and prepar ta be boarded ya scurvy sons of a New Bedford streetwalker.

Kept my cool under lock and key,
and I never shed a tear,
another sign of my condidtion.
Karagin
08/01/10 12:03 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Same as with the Black Tiger, my take on it should be on the boards here some where, most likey in the Battlespace board
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 130 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4721

Contact Admins Sarna.net