Phoenix Hawk PXH-12K

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Retry
03/02/14 08:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Inquiring whether I do all I can to hurt the other side out of spite is baseless and wrong. Had that been a statement it'd virtually be libel.
ghostrider
03/02/14 08:39 PM

The sense that you do things like add in heat sinks to soak up crits makes it look like you do things to spite your enemy. You have stated that you do put in things to make sure you opponent has a horrible time trying to get the crit to slow you down.

Alot of it seems to have no other reason to do so except that fact.

It may explain why people don't want to play against you. Only one spot in 12 can do any real damage. The rest are all do nothing items. It give that impression.
If you want to say my comment is a personal attack, I am fine with it.

It is not meant to be. I am hoping to give you a chance to see what some people here might be.

I ran into problems like this when I played Dungeons and Dragons. The person tried to make the untouchable, but un able to miss character. It took the fun out of the game. After a while, we stopped dealing with the person.

This is a game. This is as much for everyone else. It is a game.
Karagin
03/02/14 08:42 PM

Thank you Ghostrider, well said.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Retry
03/02/14 08:55 PM

'scuse me, but what?

The DHS crap in the other thread didn't pop up until a while after Karagin posted the aforementioned comment. So how could it have reason to do with his comment?

Speaking of which, it's his comment I have a quarrel with, not you at all. Are you by any chance using the Threaded view?

I don't have an issue getting people to play. I choose not to bother my IRL friends; I know in advance they wouldn't be interested. Actually, I've already gotten 2 people in the interwebz interested in MM last month, at least one for certain and in the process "tutorializing" the other one.

And neither have any problems with others having the ingenuity to minimize damages dealt by effects like crits.
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 237 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 11180

Contact Admins Sarna.net