Bob's LAM Rules

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Bob_Richter
10/15/01 07:46 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Land-Air 'Mechs:

I have always liked the idea of convertible Mecha, no matter how impractical it is, all that was lacking was a good implementation in Battletech. This is my attempt at creating a balanced and accurate implementation.

Construction

LAMs are constructed in precisely the same way as an ordinary Battlemech with the following exceptions:
1) A LAM must mount "LAM Conversion Equipment" which consumes 10% of the 'Mech's total mass and one critical in each LA/RA/LL/RL/RT/LT/CT.
2) Clan LAMs must mount a second (Aerospace pilot) cockpit, which masses 3 tons and must be placed in the head.
3) A LAM may mass no more than 55 tons.
4) A LAM may carry additional fuel for use in fighter mode, as per AT2.

Crew
A Clan LAM has both a Mechwarrior and an Aerospace pilot, the skills for which are rolled separately. In 'Mech mode use Mechwarrior skills. In Fighter mode use Aerospace pilot skills. In Airmech mode, use Mechwarrior gunnery with a +1 modifier and Aerospace pilot piloting with a +1 modifier.

An Inner Sphere LAM has a single pilot who is extensively cross-trained and has a different skill set for each mode. Select one skill set to be the primary skill set, the other two are rolled at -1 (subtract 1 from the die result, then check against appropriate table)

Operation: Battlemech Mode
In Battlemech mode, a LAM functions as normal for a 'Mech.

Operation: Airmech Mode
In Airmech mode, walking movement is halfed and running movement is recalculated. The Airmech also gains new move modes called "flight-Cruise" and "flight-Flank" flight-Cruise is equal to 2x the 'Mech's Jump MP. flight-Flank is equal to 1.5x flight-Cruise.

When using these move modes, treat the AirMech as if it were a VTOL.
Once airborne, the AirMech must continue to use flight mode until it lands.

Side-torso rear armor becomes "wings". If one or more wing is missing, Airmech cannot use flight modes. If Airmech is in flight when wings are destroyed and its altitude exceeds its jump MP, it will crash.

Shots that hit the arms from the front or sides have a 50% chance of hitting the wings instead (unless the wings have been destroyed.)

Operation: Aerospace fighter mode
Safe Thrust is equal to 2+ jump MP
Max Thrust is equal to 1.5*Thrust
SI is equal to mass or Safe Thrust (whichever is higher)
Damage rolled against Nose hits either the Center Torso (1-5) or the head (6).
Fuel is equal to 5*Battlemech jump MP + any onboard fuel storage.

Determine armor values by adding the Armor and IS values of the appropriate locations
Head+Center Torso/Side Torso+Arm/Legs

Critical hits act as Battlemech critical hits against a randomly determined location.
Nose: 1-5 CT, 6 Head
Wings: 1-3 ST, 4-6 Arm
Aft: 1-3 RL, 5-6 LL

Weapons are allocated accordingly:
RA: RW
LA: LW
RT: RW
RT(R): RW
LT: LW
LT(R): LW
CT: Nose
CT(R): Nose
Head: Nose
RL: Aft
LL: Aft

Operation: Conversion
A LAM must announce its intention to convert in the End Phase of the turn before the conversion is to take place.

To convert from Battlemech to Airmech, the LAM need only have undamaged Conversion Gear. The conversion takes one turn, during which the LAM may not fire, moves as if it were in LAM mode (except than flight modes are at 1/2 MP), and takes hits as an Airmech.

To convert from AirMech to Fighter, the LAM must be airborne and have undamaged Conversion Gear. The conversion takes one turn, during which the LAM may not fire, moves as if it were an Aerospace fighter (at 1/2 Thrust), and takes hits as an aerospace fighter.

To convert from Fighter to Airmech, the LAM must have undamaged Conversion Gear and must have ended its movement in a hex that contains a Battletech Map. The conversion takes one turn. During this turn, it may not fire, takes damage as an Airmech, and moves as an AirMech. May begin at any position along last turn's line of attack.

To convert from Airmech to Battlemech, the LAM must have undamage Conversion Gear. The conversion takes one turn, during which the LAM may not fire, takes damage as a Battlemechm and moves as an Airmech with 1/2 flight MPs.

-Bob Richter
A dead primate is nobody's ancestor.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
Bob_Richter
10/15/01 09:21 PM

>>>Ok, its ok, but I prefer fasa's origional rules to whatever you make up.<<<

Which original rules? FASA has published no less than three distinct rule sets for LAMs, and all of them are:
A) Terribly unbalancing
B) Incompatible with AT2

The first rule set (which appeared in AT) came closest to being balanced of any FASA-published LAM rules, and even it had AirMechs jumping ridiculous distances for no heat and sprouting extra armor.

<sarcasm>Thanks for the vote of confidence.</sarcasm>
Actually, I put a lot of thought into these rules, isn't it even vaguely possible that they're BETTER than what FASA has done? I would appreciate any suggestions you have, of course.

>>>I mean, most of GBs Aerospace pilots are just MechWarriors who tested out of mech training.<<<

A minute fraction. As many GB Aerospace pilots become Mechwarriors as Mechwarriors who become Aerospace pilots (this is not very many), and while they may have the necessary cross-training, Clan taboos still prevent the use of LAMs without either the dual cockpit or the creation of a new subcaste.

Furthermore (and most important), only the Jade Falcons are even CONSIDERING deploying LAMs.

>>>Hell, even our khan tested out.<<<

Bjorn Jorgensson is the exception, not the rule.

-Bob Richter

They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
Bob_Richter
10/15/01 11:19 PM

>>>B) I trust FASAs rules over someones unofficial rules. <<<

What does TRUST have to do with it? Try analysis sometime.

>>>C) Since we do not have the aerospace breed, we need aerospace pilots, and mechwarriors are good substitutes.<<<

We DO have aerospace pilot bloodlines (just because they're not little don't mean they ain't pilots), and 90+% of our aerospace pilots come from these bloodlines. As a general rule, products of non-aerospace pilot bloodlines make a poor substitute. Washouts from Mechwarrior training will rarely even qualify to take Aerospace training, much less PASS it (Aerospace washout percentages are every bit as high as Mechwarrior washout percentages. Should we assume from this that a majority of Ghost Bear Mechwarriors began life as Aerospace pilot candidates?)

>>>. I still think that the second cockpit is not needed.<<<

It is. The subcaste divisions require it. That was why the Inner Sphere's last LAM factory was destroyed component-by-component. LAMs are an abomination BECAUSE they require cross-training. Only by removing this requirement can they even BEGIN to be accepted by the Clans. (One could rightly argue that the Ghost Bears are both strange and liberal, but this is a moot point because only the Jade Falcons are developing LAMs, and they are developing them with dual cockpits.)

>>>As for taboos, look at EI and protomechs. The clans frown deeply on enhancements (drugs, bionics, etc)<<<

EI enhances the connection between the warrior and the machine. It is an improved interface, not an "enhancement". Also, Clanners are not Mariks. They have trouble with drugs, but little to no trouble with Bionics. Look at Kael Pershaw, or Trent.

>>>I think that the origional rules are well balanced<<<

You are wrong. A properly designed and well-handled LAM was an undefeatable juggernaut. Furthermore, there were no meaningful advantages of 'Mech mode over AirMech mode.

-Bob Richter

Korbel
10/16/01 09:30 AM

Sorry to jump in but EXACTLY look at Trent and Kael, they are both looked at as abominations, warriors that should have died in the feild of battle, and EI is not JUST a better interface...EI requires impants directly in a mechwarriors Brain. only the fanatic and those that need a boost to compete get them. otherwise they would be the rule instead of the exception in these technologically advanced society that places victory above all else, even life.

as for the ghost bears, They do not have the same taboos as the rest of the clans, which is why they are shunned from them, The ghost bears I feel could build LAMs with a cross-trained pilot, but the rest of the clans are to caught up in their ways to attempt this blastfamy, also I think there will be ALOT of conflict over the AirMech mode, of course the Mechwarriors will get their way and I think there should be a penalty placed on weapons and piloting rolls during this time.

But I actually like your rules for LAM's... I'm just arguing the roll play aspect

Black_Phoenix
10/16/01 05:08 PM

There is a pic. of Kael Pershaw in the Field Manual: Crusader Clans , on the first page, the only part of him that is still human in that pic. is the left side of his face. Quite an interesting pic. though.

>>EI requires impants directly in a mechwarriors Brain.>>

Actually the implant is just under the skin. That is way the books say that the warriors that have the EI also have "EI Tattos." In Mechwarrior: Lostech they also say that the EI glows, though they don't specify if it always does that or only when activated. I'd hate to be the warrior with EI that glows all the time, that would freak you out in the morning. "Ahh, get it off, get it off."

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Bob_Richter
10/16/01 05:53 PM

>>>otherwise they would be the rule instead of the exception in these technologically advanced society that places victory above all else, even life.<<<

A device that will render a warrior useless in the space of a year would be too much, even for clanners. Nevertheless, Clanners don't seem to have trouble with it. (Honestly, EI was just something that was made up to make Clanners look DIFFERENT in the cartoon series.)

>>>as for the ghost bears, They do not have the same taboos as the rest of the clans,<<<

And your basis for this opinion is....?

How, specifically, are you sure that they allow Mechwarriors to pilot Aerospacecraft?

>>>which is why they are shunned from them,<<<

Actually, that is because they have recenly switched sides in the Great Debate and abandoned their homeworld holdings.

>>>The ghost bears I feel could build LAMs with a cross-trained pilot<<<

Two reasons you're wrong
1) There is no way (even under the Ghost Bear system) for a warrior to QUALIFY both as an aerospace pilot and a Mechwarrior
2) The Ghost Bears cannot at present build LAMs.

>>>and I think there should be
a penalty placed on weapons and piloting rolls during this time.<<<

I thought I did that?

-Bob Richter

Bob_Richter
10/17/01 12:35 AM

>>>By using 2 cockpits, the 2 warriors would have to share any honor or glory obtained on the battlefield.<<<

Not so.
In 'Mech mode, the LAM is clearly in the control of the Mechwarrior and in Fighter mode it is clearly in the control of the pilot. Only in Airmech mode might there be a dispute...so they would spend as little time in that mode as possible.

-Bob Richter

CrayModerator
10/17/01 12:12 PM

>>Hell, even our khan tested out.

>Bjorn Jorgensson is the exception, not the rule.

No comment on other issues, but wouldn't the exception be the rule (heh) for LAM pilots? You wouldn't be handing out LAMs to just any warrior.

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
CrayModerator
10/17/01 12:29 PM

Since you're (apparently) clearing up the logical oversights of the LAM, I would recommend two things:

1) Ease up on the number of crits required, perhaps in the legs and torso. Or just limbs. Yeah, just the limbs. Mech limbs can already fold in all sorts of directions (depending on mech model). Perhaps just put conversion crits in the side torsos (1/e, for the wings) and 2 in the CT (for the major torso folding and cockpit movement Robotech). My basic point: I don't like distributing crits across a lot of locations. It's annoying to me, therefore you should change it. :)

2) Don't give any free fuel to the LAM, unless you're saying conversion equipment or jump jets includes the mass of the base 5*Battlemech jump MP fuel. (Is that AT/BS or AT2 fuel points?)

Otherwise, I got no complaints with what you did. Looks good.

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
TenakaFurey
10/17/01 02:16 PM

Hi!

Agree with you on the rules. FASAs rules need 'tweaking' at best.

<sarcasm>Thanks for the vote of confidence.</sarcasm>
Actually, I put a lot of thought into these rules, isn't it even vaguely possible that they're BETTER than what FASA has done? I would appreciate any suggestions you have, of course.

-Always possible. I think he disagrees more with the specifics of what you did.

>>>I mean, most of GBs Aerospace pilots are just MechWarriors who tested out of mech training.<<<

A minute fraction. As many GB Aerospace pilots become Mechwarriors as Mechwarriors who become Aerospace pilots (this is not very many), and while they may have the necessary cross-training, Clan taboos still prevent the use of LAMs without either the dual cockpit or the creation of a new subcaste.

-Hmmm...IIRC, the GBs on the whole don't make much use of the AeroSpace genome. As for Clan taboos...there are ways around them that would remove that need. In any case, this has no bearing ont he Ghsot Bears where a sizeable fraction have the necessary cross training.

Take a Mechwarrior who, for whatever reason, fails the training but tests back into the warrior caste. He might be alloacted to ASF training, but allwoing the use of a LAM would ensure the previous training would not be totally wasteful.

Furthermore (and most important), only the Jade Falcons are even CONSIDERING deploying LAMs.

-The use oif LAMs by the Clans in the official universe is still, IMHO, up in the air. Of all the clans, Clans Snow Raven and Cloud Cobra are the most likely to field them. The fact that a conservative Clan such as the Falcons looked into the technology shoudl tell us a lot about the Clan LAM program. At the least, it can be looked at as experimentation into an approach that would make the LAM tech more acceptable to Clan sensibilities.

But to use that one story as a means to say that only the Falcons are interested in the tech is ...wrong. Unfortunately, FASA never really clarified the matter. LAMS were inregular use byt he SLDF and so one would presume the Clans would have them in some form...and conflicting IS reports do not really help that. Apart from that, only Freebirth offers any source, and it deals mainkly with a CJF research progarm with little if any info aboutt heir use elsewhere. Certainly, neither warrior seemed shamed at being assigned to the LAM.

However, I would agree that IS LAMS are relatively rarer than Clan LAMs, if such exist.

>>>Hell, even our khan tested out.<<<

Bjorn Jorgensson is the exception, not the rule.

Not really in the Ghost Bears. Hes fairly normal.

EJL

TenakaFurey
10/17/01 02:20 PM

The Clans use of enhancements is ambiguous.

More likely is the possibility, that liek so much else, the exact attitude varies from warrior to warrior and from Clan to Clan.

So, you would have warriors viewieng such artifical aids as cruthces for weak warriors while others would say that it does not matter - enhancement or not, it needs more to be a warrior and this will show up regardless.

As for the original rules - they are not, IMHO, well balanced. They need definite tweaking. I can't say these are the way to go about it and I think iw ould prefer something more in keeping wth FASAs ruel to maintain a certain level of compatibility but I haven't had a chance to play them yet.

EJL

TenakaFurey
10/17/01 02:24 PM

>>>. I still think that the second cockpit is not needed.<<<

It is. The subcaste divisions require it. That was why the Inner Sphere's last LAM factory was destroyed component-by-component. LAMs are an abomination BECAUSE they require cross-training. Only by removing this requirement can they even BEGIN to be accepted by the Clans. (One could rightly argue that the Ghost Bears are both strange and liberal, but this is a moot point because only the Jade Falcons are developing LAMs, and they are developing them with dual cockpits.)

-It is your interpreattion of Freebirth that has onlyt he JFs developing LAMs.

More than that, there is no real taboo against cross training. We have Mechwarriors serving as pilots, and Elementals as Mechwarriors. We have cases int eh FMs of warriros transferring to different branches.

There is, hwoever, a prejudice that says thata Mechwarrior is genetically predisposed to excellence as a Mechwarrior and he should remain in that sub caste. But there are exceptions to this.

EJL

TenakaFurey
10/17/01 02:27 PM

By using 2 cockpits, the 2 warriors would have to share any honor or glory obtained on the battlefield. This goes against Clan traditions, so no trueborn pilot would come near one, unless that pilot could use the machine solo. Only then could the pilot gain anykind of honor.

-Nonsense. In his system, the warrio piloting the craft at the time gains the appropriate honour.

BUT, as you have mentioned before, piloting a LAM is taboo to the clans, so the unit would only be used by second line units, piloted by freebirth warriors that could fit into the cockpit, who undergo the same training as their Inner Sphere counterparts.

- A case could be argued against this.

Bulding LAMs in the clans is like a clan developing Vehicle Crew bloodlines, it will not happen.

-I've always wondered. If only warriors who took part in Op:Klondike got Bloodnames and particiipation was the criteria.....what happened to the Bloodnames for all the vehicle crews and infantry units that took part?

EJL

TenakaFurey
10/17/01 02:31 PM

The attitudes towarsd Trent and Kael are ambiguous. Teh Wolves generally see Kaels survival as proof of his ability. The Falcons geenrally fele that if he was any good, he wouldn't need them. As for Trent...he got bionics because it was quicker and cheaper than regrowth.

The main reason EI is shunned....because it leads to madness. For any ambitious warrior, this is a decided disadvantge.

AirMech mode - it should go to the MW, simply because its far more similar to a BattleMech at that stage. And since MWs dominate the castes.....

EJL

Black_Phoenix
10/17/01 04:51 PM

Actually, I believe that Trent only had bionincs in his eye, this was because they could not replace the muscles that contoled the movements of the eye. I'm not sure if this is correct or not.

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Bob_Richter
10/18/01 01:04 AM

1) Tough luck, sweetheart. :)
2) This is a holdover from the FASA rules and basically represents the 'Mechs onboard reserve of jumpjet fuel. I like it, but you don't have to use it.

-Bob Richter

Bob_Richter
10/18/01 01:10 AM

>>>It is your interpreattion of Freebirth that has onlyt he JFs developing LAMs.<<<

Is there any evidence to suggest otherwise?

>>>More than that, there is no real taboo against cross training. We have Mechwarriors serving as pilots, and Elementals as Mechwarriors. We have cases int eh FMs of warriros transferring to different branches.<<<

This is *COMPLETELY FALSE*. There are NO qualified Elementals serving in ANY Unit in ANY Clan as a Mechwarrior or as an aerospace pilot. Likewise, NO Mechwarriors serve as either infantry or aerospace. No pilots serve as infantry or mechwarrior. Caste divisions and subcaste divisions are ABSOLUTE in this respect, for all that a person's caste may change (making it not a true caste system.)

-Bob Richter

Bob_Richter
10/18/01 01:15 AM

Only a LAM has the versatility of a LAM. A LAM's greatest quality is not in being an AirMech, but in being BOTH a fighter AND a 'Mech. Even with the duplication of the cockpit, there is a great conservation in constructing such a dual-purpose machine. Also, having the staying power of a 'Mech with the strategic versatility of a fighter? To die for.

-Bob Richter

TenakaFurey
10/18/01 09:52 AM

>>>It is your interpreattion of Freebirth that has only the JFs developing LAMs.<<<

>> Is there any evidence to suggest otherwise?

No - but neither is there any evidence to suggest that your interpretation is true. I do not claim it is wrong -only point out the lack of any evidence for your position.

>>>More than that, there is no real taboo against cross training. We have Mechwarriors serving as pilots, and Elementals as Mechwarriors. We have cases int eh FMs of warriros transferring to different branches.<<<

>This is *COMPLETELY FALSE*. There are NO qualified Elementals serving in ANY Unit in ANY Clan as a Mechwarrior or as an aerospace pilot. Likewise, NO Mechwarriors serve as either infantry or aerospace. No pilots serve as infantry or mechwarrior. Caste divisions and subcaste divisions are ABSOLUTE in this respect, for all that a person's caste may change (making it not a true caste system.)

Not so. Check your FMs for a couple of examples. There are Elementals serving as Mechwarriors.
True, these should be considered an exception rather than the rule but they do exist.

EJL

Bob_Richter
10/18/01 01:09 PM

>>>No - but neither is there any evidence to suggest that your interpretation is true. I do not claim it is wrong -only point out the lack of any evidence for your position.<<<

A lack of evidence to the contrary combines with the general Clan reaction toward LAMs to make a very compelling case in this regard.

>>>Not so. Check your FMs for a couple of examples.<<<

Quote me one. My FMs are 120 miles away.

>>>There are Elementals serving as Mechwarriors.
True, these should be considered an exception rather than the rule but they do exist.<<<

No, there are not. Not QUALIFIED Elementals.

-Bob Richter

TenakaFurey
10/18/01 02:05 PM

>>>No - but neither is there any evidence to suggest that your interpretation is true. I do not claim it is wrong -only point out the lack of any evidence for your position.<<<

>A lack of evidence to the contrary combines with the general Clan reaction toward LAMs to make a very compelling case in this regard.

As I said, I don't claim you are wrong - merely point out that it depends on how you read things. For example, the Jade Falcons are conservative int he extreme, and would thus seem unlikely candidates to experiment with LAMs unless there was a precedent. The use of LAMs by other Clans - albeit, a rare usage would be the most likely precedent.

Furthermore, I can think of no Clan source that would say no Clan does not use LAMs and in deed, it can be extrapolated from the Wolfs Dragoons, and linking in with the Freebirth novela dn the Clans SLDF heritage that they can and do make use of LAMS but that cultural prejudice restricts their use to certain Clans and/or units.

In this contect, the Jade Falcon experiments can be seen as an attempt to widen the appeal of LAMs by clearly defining and separating the of each pilot.

As I said, its a take. There is no real evidence for this either.
But, as you say, we have no evidnece and as for the Clan attitude - we really don't have any reliable source for this either.

At the end of the day, therefore, it can go either way. If you want your Clan to use them, then you can do so. If not, this probably fits in better with the established universe.

>>>Not so. Check your FMs for a couple of examples.<<<

Quote me one. My FMs are 120 miles away.

-Well...I don't have access to mine either. However, I do recall certain warriors resigning, and then retraining in another sub caste. Ghost bera and Snow arven sticks out in my mind. There is also a case of an Eleemntal piloting a Mech. Now, unless yoyua re willing to contemplate the Cans training an Elemental sibko in Mech piloting, it seems more liely to be a trasferee.

Hwoever, if you are making the point that generally, warriros can serve in one subcaste at a time, then yes. That is so. My point is that yopu can then merge both of these, with LAM pilots ensuring that neither skill set of training regime is wasted.

>>>There are Elementals serving as Mechwarriors.
True, these should be considered an exception rather than the rule but they do exist.<<<

No, there are not. Not QUALIFIED Elementals.

-Define qualified. If you emna fight as infantry - then. no I suppose not.

EJL

-Bob Richter

NathanKell
10/18/01 03:47 PM

I believe the point is that no warrior can be in two castes *at once.* There are certainly examples of warriors serving in castes to which their genetic heritage has not suited them, but no examples (that I know of) of, e.g., a *serving* elemental (not a *genetic* elemental) *also* being a mechwarrior--at the same time.

-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
10/18/01 08:10 PM

>>>But it has the firepower of niether.<<<

Your point being....?

>>> If I wanted something that could cross the map in a few turns, I could go with a regular Aerospace
fighter with more weapons and armor because a LAM would waste space and tonnage on coverson equipment.<<<

But you would have a limited exposure to the battlefield before you were required to return to base. You would use massive quantities of fuel that a LAM would not.

>>>Great, a mech that can turn into an
aerospace fighter! but, the minute it comes near some LB-X Flak, boom!<<<

It would take massive volumes of LB-X Flak to knock down a 55-ton LAM, about as much as to knock down a typical Aerospace fighter.

>>>I (the commander) just lost 2 Warriors.<<<

No, you didn't. That's what the ejection system is for. Besides, you (the clan commander) don't really care. You're far more concerned about losing a multimillion c-bill piece of EQUIPMENT.

>>> the minute it hits the
ground near some enemy mechs, boom! I just lost 2 warriors because it does not have the firepower, armor or speed to keep it from dying.<<<

It can always retreat. It can outmanuver ANY 'Mech. Period. Just being able to shift modes allows that. Furthermore, superior strategic maneuverability means I can commit myself ONLY where I have a reasonable (or even overwhelming, if I'm cautious) chance of victory.

LAMs also have many advantages over both fighters and 'Mechs in mountainous terrain.
Unlike 'Mechs, LAM's can cover their own landings and defend their dropships.

If you want Airmechs...just make rules for 55 ton VTOLs, fer chrissake, and be sure to give them an horrendous suspension factor.

-Bob Richter

Acolyte
10/31/01 08:49 AM

Send in.......... the CLAMS..........

Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for one night,
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Acolyte
Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7641

Contact Admins Sarna.net