diablo 3

Pages: 1
ghostrider
03/16/14 12:31 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
finally got it last week and have been playing pretty heavily.

using a mage is semi easy. It may be some of the items I have that make it that way.
Been fun. There is a few things that I haven't seem to be able to get, but someone said they aren't in the game yet. They are waiting for the expansion pack to come out.

Haven't tried any of the other classes yet.
KamikazeJohnson
03/19/14 09:13 PM

I was a fan of the series from the start. Unfortunately, I got married before D3 came out, which means I haven't played it...
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
ghostrider
03/20/14 12:08 AM

Well you might have great grand kids before the next one comes out. It seems atleast 5 years in between games.

And if it makes you feel better, I still have not play world of warcraft. Loved the first to warcraft games, and the beyond the portal started getting to much for me.
KamikazeJohnson
03/20/14 12:57 AM

Quote:
ghostrider writes:

Well you might have great grand kids before the next one comes out. It seems atleast 5 years in between games.

And if it makes you feel better, I still have not play world of warcraft. Loved the first to warcraft games, and the beyond the portal started getting to much for me.

I have Warcraft III, but I haven't played WoW. I was heavily into Shadowbane when that came out.
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3559

Contact Admins Sarna.net