1 (IS) Targeting Computer
4 Medium Lasers

LW
1 (Clan) ER Large Laser
1 (IS) Targeting Computer
4 Medium Lasers

Rear
5 Medium Lasers

This is the upgraded version of the STU-AE Stuka for the Assinine Industries fighter command lances. The only difference between the standard STU-AE Stuka and the command fighter is the Inner Sphere Extended Range Large Lasers was replaced with a Clan Extended Range Large Lasers connected to a targeting computer.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
ghostrider
12/13/14 07:03 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Isn't there an issue with targeting computers and every direct fire weapon needing to be connect to one, or non can use it?

Or is that different with aerofighters or with the new rules? I think the light gauss should need one for itself alone, but that is an assumption it is only half the weight of a normal gauss rifle. I think there is the same sort of issue with the wings as well, though not as bad.

I could accept the rear as being considered a seperate firing arc, not being able to use the forward firing systems.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/13/14 02:30 PM

I have never heard of any such rule that all weapons or none can use targeting computers. With large scale rules the targeting computer might not be counted do to not all weapons have the advantage but I don't see that applying with small scale.

This is something that Cray would be the person to ask.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
ghostrider
12/13/14 08:35 PM

The master rules and compendium both say what came be used with a target computer, as well as saying they need 1 ton of computer for every 5 tons or partials of thereof of the said weapons, but not the printing that all need to be tied to it.
That may in the original 3050 tro. They may have changed it, or didn't fix it in later rules.

I need to find the rest of my books. It may have been in total warfare. If someone else has the location it can be found in. Or if they pulled that out of the system entirely.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/14/14 04:24 AM

I used an Enter Sphere targeting computer so it would be one ton for each four tons of weapons.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4274

Contact Admins Sarna.net