Complete history of Battletech?

Pages: 1
Firestarter
01/26/15 02:34 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am looking for the history of the Battletech universe, but Sarna seems to have it scattered around. So I keep finding new bits of history that I did not see before.

So is there a page for the history or is it all jumbled around? If there is can one of you give me the link.
ghostrider
01/26/15 06:48 PM

Might have to find the actual house books that are out. Not sure if there are any libraries or such that would allow you to look them over for free. You may have to find someone with them, that will loan them to you to read, or buy them. It will be expensive if you are on a budget.

I don't think there is any place where the whole history is online, since the might involve copyright infringements or cut into potential sales for who ever owns battle tech now.
BobTheZombieModerator
01/26/15 06:56 PM

Here's the most complete pages we have on Sarna at the moment:

*History
*Timeline

Both need a thorough revamp and are outdated, but this should give you the important points. I'm honestly not aware of any other "complete histories" of BT, but you sure could look.
Report Sarna.net issues/inaccuracies here or you can simply PM me the details
CrayModerator
01/26/15 10:29 PM

Quote:
BobTheZombie writes:

Here's the most complete pages we have on Sarna at the moment:

*History
*Timeline

Those aren't bad, actually. The official BT website split up its master timeline into eras of gameplay recently.
http://bg.battletech.com/new-to-the-board-game/battletech-eras/

The front page also has various tabs (e.g., Universe) taking you to overviews of the Houses and Clans.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 70 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3701

Contact Admins Sarna.net