Tomorrows my birthday...

Pages: 1
SoyBigHead
10/23/01 09:35 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
dont know why i am saying this... just bored i guess, but tomorrow i turn the big 1-7...

"no one, ever has the time, to listen to me, see right thru me, this is getting hard to face no one ever sees me fall, and no one cares at all, this will only make you strong" River City High, "No One Cares"
"There are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain
Bob_Richter
10/23/01 09:46 PM

Damn it!

Stop making me feel old.

I'm YOUNG dammit! I'm YOUNG!

*whimper*

-Bob Richter
A dead primate is nobody's ancestor.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
Black_Phoenix
10/23/01 09:52 PM

Alright, another 17 year old on this forum.

Our numbers are growing. Excellent. Soon there will be enough of us to take over this forum and begin the revolution.... oops, I've revealed too much, now the others must not escape. Don't let them get away!!!

(Please ignore my psycotic sense of humor. )

I almost forgot: Have a good B-Day. :D

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*

Edited by Black_Phoenix on 10/23/01 09:54 PM (server time).

History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Black_Phoenix
10/23/01 09:57 PM

>>I'm YOUNG dammit! I'm YOUNG!>>

(*In a calming voice filled with sarcasm*) "Yes, of course you are. We all know you are." ;)

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

phoenix
10/23/01 10:33 PM

How old are you Bob? i thought you were around 18-19. I could be way off and thinking of someone else though.

Wow 17, that was a whole year and a half ago for me. Still a lot of things change in that time. Who would have though college would be so different from high school ( but lots more fun :-) )

Phoenix

"There is no spoon."
Phoenix
SSFSX17
10/23/01 11:55 PM

I was *THIS* close to hitting it off with a 29-year-old.

But then she decided that it'd be too weird to have that kind of relationship.

And I'm 16.

So, you have a bit of luck (not that you're a little boy looking for older women or anything, but still)

Lousy good-for-nothing mortals. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
Lousy good-for-nothing mortals. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
Bob_Richter
10/24/01 01:38 AM

I'm 20.

Gads.

And I've been HERE (Sarna) since I was 16.

Gads.

-Bob Richter

They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
Nic JansmaAdministrator
10/24/01 08:45 AM

Happy bday homey :)

-- NicJ
-- NicJ
Cypher41
10/24/01 10:21 AM

Decade ...... BAH!

More like a score for me. Now that's old..

Now where did I put my walker?

Galaxy Commander Barak Marghar
Clan Burrock
Delta Galaxy
Mech: Summoner D
CrayModerator
10/24/01 12:13 PM

"17...good grief...that seems like so long ago (ah the carefree days as a junior in high school)...even though it was...just barely...less than a decade ago..."

Oh, shut up. You're making me feel OLD. My birthday was just a few weeks ago, and now I'm OLD. I mean, I wasn't OLD when I was a decade older than someone but that someone was in diapers and drool bibs. But now that decade gap means the youth can, like, drive and join the Army and stuff. I guess I'm saying you're OLD when someone a decade younger than you is (approximately) an adult.

This isn't fair. Anyone over 30 is still an "adult" in my eyes. I don't think of myself as an "adult" yet. I still roleplay. I still laugh at fart-and-belch humor.

Waitwaitwait...I just recalled one of the gamers in my group is a decade older than ME. His knees are going, his heart's giving him trouble, he's mostly bald...dang, I feel young again! Things could be worse! Woohoo!

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Bob_Richter
10/24/01 01:10 PM

Happy Birthday.
(I don't like doing these things early, ya see?)

-Bob Richter

NathanKell
10/24/01 04:19 PM

Happy Birthday!

-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
10/24/01 10:53 PM

What, -6?

Seriously, though?

Hhappy birthday.

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet"
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
SoyBigHead
10/25/01 06:31 AM

i did indeed have a fairly enjoyable birthday, as far as b-days go... but thanks to those who said happy birthday... :-)

"no one, ever has the time, to listen to me, see right thru me, this is getting hard to face no one ever sees me fall, and no one cares at all, this will only make you strong" River City High, "No One Cares"
"There are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Mark Twain
ErichRaulfestone
10/26/01 03:47 PM

Watch those girls there young man!!!! :)

God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before!
The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted.

--unknown
Erich Raulfestone

Rangers, Lead the Way!
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

......and I went......
Black_Phoenix
10/27/01 10:15 PM

*In a scared voice* "Is he dead?"
"No. I just turned down his oxygen"

Nightward
10/29/01 08:32 PM

"And that was when we evolved legs! I'll tell ya, them flagella things weren't easy ta work neither, ya hear?"

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet"
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5413

Contact Admins Sarna.net