New 3025 Campaign Cycle at MegamekNet!

Pages: 1
Nastyogre
02/21/15 09:22 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
There is a new Lead Admin at MegaMek Net's 3025 Campaign and a new cycle has started. Bloodknight is leading this cycle Scroll to the bottom for the new Cycle. I can't post links yet. Or there would be nice links for you to follow.

As always read the rules and manifesto. Skinny is, play nice. You are a guest. Read the specifics. Some optional rules are used, some not. Some things once enabled are disabled. Please check the
Megameknet ruleset, Manifesto,Special Rules

Since this is Bloodknight's first cycle, its a short cycle for him to learn and work out some bugs. Its the Draconis Combine and Fed Suns border during the 4th Succession War.
Only factions are DC, FS and Periphery and Periphery is for casual players that don't want to participate in the Campaign and the battles for planets.

Some old players are back. Its a fun way to get your Btech fix (or something pretty close to Btech) In a fun, but competitive environment. I've played there for about 5 years. I've been the Fed Suns elected faction leader a few times. I really enjoy it. I'm not staff but the staff blessed my advertisement of the new cycle.

Check it out.
wolf_lord_30
02/21/15 11:41 PM

I play here too. It's pretty good fun, most of the players are friendly. It's not quite BT but it comes as close as possible as a computer game can.
jaggeh
03/03/15 01:18 PM

im enjoying the cycle so far, i may even be named coordinator this year.
Goodbye neveron, i refuse to stand by and watch a game i love enough to play for 6
years be ruined by idiotic ideas. id rather leave and have good memories.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 152 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3605

Contact Admins Sarna.net