Ambassador Class Shuttle

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
03/13/15 11:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The shuttle for the ambassador that accompanies Jenny the Ambassador Class Corvette

Class/Model/Name: small craft, Ambassador Class Shuttle
Mass: 200 tons
Spheroid

Equipment: Mass
Spheroid
Power Plant, Drive & Control: 19.50
Thrust: Safe Thrust: 3
Maximum Thrust: 5
Structural Integrity: 5 2.00
Total Heat Sinks: ? standard 0.00
Fuel & Fuel Pumps: (25 tons fuel, 13.5 days) 25.50
Bridge, Controls, Radar, Computer & Attitude Thrusters: 1.50
Fire Control Computers: .00
Armor Type: Ferro-alumuinum (Clan) (432 total armor pts) 18.00

Standard Scale Armor Pts
Fore: 112
Left/Right Wings: 110/110
Aft: 100

Crew and Passengers:
2 Crew (2 minimum) 14.00
1 Ambassador 10.00
1 Ambassador assistant 7.00
5 functionaries (5 tons each) 25.00
2 Armored infantry (6 tons each) 12.00
7 Laser Infantry (5 tons each) 35.00

Cargo (1 door) 30.50

This shuttle was not really meant to transport an ambassador from a jump point to a planet in comfort. It could do the job but what it really was for was to transport the ambassador in comfort from a drop ship in orbit to the planet below.

If there was the need for it the shuttle could be used as a very basic base to operate out of. All of the supplies in the cargo hold could be removed from the hold and that space in the cargo hold used as an office.

As an ambassador shuttle it would be bad form to be armed. As such it carries no armament of any kind. If a ship had armament added by the ships owner all warranties would be voided, the ship would be refused any spare parts and the entire Inner Sphere would be notified that that ship is a rogue ambassadors shuttle. All buyers of the shuttle agree with the restriction. They don't want to have their ambassador shuttle to come under fire because someone else decided to arm their ambassador shuttle. That it does not carry any arms dose not mean that it dose not carry a really good amount of armor. Do to the use the shuttle was to be used for it was not hard for the builder to negotiate the Wolfs In Exile to get clan Ferro-alumuinum armor for the small production line of ambassador shuttles. They traded the armor for some of the Ambassador Class Shuttles for the Wolf's own use.

If the ship is to go into an area that might have hostile forces it is assumed that there would be a good number of friendly aerospace fighters to defend the shuttle in its retreat from the hostile forces..
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
GiovanniBlasini
03/31/15 09:49 PM

Your engine mass is illegal.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
04/01/15 12:25 AM

??? huh?

The mass is 6.5% total ship mass per thrust point as its stated in the rules.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
GiovanniBlasini
04/03/15 09:24 PM

200 tons * 0.065 * 3 = 39 tons.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
04/04/15 11:51 PM

Fixed, I removed 19.5 tons of cargo

The shuttle for the ambassador that accompanies Jenny the Ambassador Class Corvette

Class/Model/Name: small craft, Ambassador Class Shuttle
Mass: 200 tons
Spheroid

Equipment: Mass
Spheroid
Power Plant, Drive & Control: 39.00
Thrust: Safe Thrust: 3
Maximum Thrust: 5
Structural Integrity: 5 2.00
Total Heat Sinks: ? standard 0.00
Fuel & Fuel Pumps: (25 tons fuel, 13.5 days) 25.50
Bridge, Controls, Radar, Computer & Attitude Thrusters: 1.50
Fire Control Computers: .00
Armor Type: Ferro-alumuinum (Clan) (432 total armor pts) 18.00

Standard Scale Armor Pts
Fore: 112
Left/Right Wings: 110/110
Aft: 100

Crew and Passengers:
2 Crew (2 minimum) 14.00
1 Ambassador 10.00
1 Ambassador assistant 7.00
5 functionaries (5 tons each) 25.00
2 Armored infantry (6 tons each) 12.00
7 Laser Infantry (5 tons each) 35.00

Cargo (1 door) 11.00

This shuttle was not really meant to transport an ambassador from a jump point to a planet in comfort. It could do the job but what it really was for was to transport the ambassador in comfort from a drop ship in orbit to the planet below.

If there was the need for it the shuttle could be used as a very basic base to operate out of. All of the supplies in the cargo hold could be removed from the hold and that space in the cargo hold used as an office.

As an ambassador shuttle it would be bad form to be armed. As such it carries no armament of any kind. If a ship had armament added by the ships owner all warranties would be voided, the ship would be refused any spare parts and the entire Inner Sphere would be notified that that ship is a rogue ambassadors shuttle. All buyers of the shuttle agree with the restriction. They don't want to have their ambassador shuttle to come under fire because someone else decided to arm their ambassador shuttle. That it does not carry any arms dose not mean that it dose not carry a really good amount of armor. Do to the use the shuttle was to be used for it was not hard for the builder to negotiate the Wolfs In Exile to get clan Ferro-alumuinum armor for the small production line of ambassador shuttles. They traded the armor for some of the Ambassador Class Shuttles for the Wolf's own use.

If the ship is to go into an area that might have hostile forces it is assumed that there would be a good number of friendly aerospace fighters to defend the shuttle in its retreat from the hostile forces..

But I got a promotion.
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4557

Contact Admins Sarna.net