Trooper 5 1 2

Weapons Loc Heat
AP Gauss Rifle (Right arm) Point 1
Infantry Clan Mauser IIC (APM) Point 0

Equipment Loc
Armored Glove (Left arm) Point
Armored Glove (Right arm) Point
----
I don't remember if I posted this yet. If I have, it was a while ago and a bit different from this model.

Alternative History Faction's Shocktrooper Exoskeleton is designed to vastly improve the survivability and effectiveness of conventional infantry squads. Bulky stealth armor makes up most of the exoskeleton, capable of taking a direct machinegun burst and keeping the infantryman mostly alive in the case that one does hit, while an extremely powerful and compact AP Gauss Rifle makes up for 200kg of the tonnage. This modern marvel allows the Shocktrooper Exoskeleton to rival the firepower of some IS battle armor suits more than twice it's weight. With an augmented motive system, infantry enhanced by Shocktrooper Exoskeletons can travel three times as fast as conventional foot infantry. Being extremely lightweight for battle armor standards, Exoskeleton trooper squads can be transported in lightweight two-ton infantry bays. With the proper tactics, augmented Shocktrooper Infantry can take out bigger and more threatening suits such as Elementals with a better success rate than unarmored conventionals could ever hope for.
CarcerKango
04/19/15 04:44 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Good job.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 251 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2968

Contact Admins Sarna.net