LT/RT 1/6
Back 1/4
Turret 1/3

Weapons/ammo
Machine Gun turret .55t
Machine Gun ammo (15) .075t
Infantry squad 1t

Cost 31.732 C-Bills

Armored wheeled trucks like this one can be found throughout the Inner Sphere belonging to law enforcement units like S.W.A.T and other heavily armed law enforcement units. They also can be found among a quite a few militia forces.

The vehicle does not carry much in the way of armor protection or ammunition for the Machine Gun. The armored car is meant to be used against civilians that would at best be carrying hunting rifles so there is little need of real thick armor plating. The same goes with the machine gun there is little need for a large supply of ammunition. The machine gun is used as support the troops that are transported by the armored car.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
wolf_lord_30
04/13/15 09:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Prepare to feel the wrath of the 15 ton Guardian. May you're S.W.AT. APC tremble in fear.
Retry
04/14/15 05:50 PM

Three SWAT armored cars could probably bring in one platoon of advanced infantry that would be more dangerous than the Guardian. Cheaper too.
wolf_lord_30
04/14/15 06:13 PM

I'd hope so. I saw the SWAT posting and it just reminded me of it. Seems like the two would work in the same city together. I would even go as far as to say Donkey's vee might be better than the Guardian mech, sure it has less machine guns, but it goes faster.
Retry
04/14/15 06:15 PM

There's no real competition when it comes to ultralight mechs though, seeing as those things are so paper-thin that most real battle implements can core them.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/16/16 03:19 AM

After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 61 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4612

Contact Admins Sarna.net