Structure Value
Head 3 9
Center Torso 18 27
Center Torso (rear) 9
R/L Torso 13/13 19/19
R/L Torso (rear) 7/7
R/L Arm 9/9 18/18
R/L Leg 13/13 26/26

Actuators: LS+LUA+LLA+H, RS+RUA+RLA (No hand)

Weapons & Ammo Location Critical Tonnage

ER PPC RA 3 7.0
Heavy Machine Gun RA 1 1.0
MML-5 RT 3 3.0
Hatchet LA 4 4.0
@MML-5 (SRM):20 LT 1 1.0
@MML-5 (LRM):24 LT 1 1.0
@HMG:100 LL 1 1.0

Overview:

"You see my face, your life is done."
--Inscription on unit #GA-55-25433B's ER PPC barrel.
Damage, Inc. made the Lockdown to fill a Centurion-like role in a medium lance--that of a generalist, with some aspirations towards a fast-moving striker or brawler, which it was often used as. House Steiner is purportedly especially fond of the 'Mech and many Lyran units contain at least a few of them.

Capabilities:

A powerful 330 Light Engine gives the Lockdown a balance between speed and survivability, and ten and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor give maximum protection to the machine. Armament is generally built around long-to-medium-ranged combat, with an ERPPC providing the primary ranged striking power, supported by an MML-5 with two tons of ammo, one of SRM and one of LRM usually. At point-blank range it's armed with a Heavy machine gun with one ton of leg-stored ammo, and a hook-like, cruelly shaped Hatchet on the left arm can put out damage roughly equal to that of the particle cannon without building heat. Not that that's a problem thanks to the 'Mech's ten double heat sinks.

Battle History:

The Lockdown, with its balanced mix of weaponry and speed, and solid armor, proves to be popular in mainline combat units and raids, moving faster than many 'Mechs of equal size and retaining enough firepower to deal with them if it can't escape. It's taken part in many quick-response sorties and hit-and-run skirmishes.

Variants:

An advanced variant produced is the GEB-55, which strips out the Heavy Machine Gun and ammo and installs an Angel ECM Suite. Other models such as the BC-55 reduce the Heat Sinks to singles, swap the extended-range PPC to a standard model, and install Triple Strength Myomer. Finally, a model built for lightning-fast charges and raids, the RRD-55, swaps the Hatchet for a Sword, removes one ton of MML ammo, downgrades the Heavy Machine Gun to a standard model with half a ton of ammo, and installs MASC to boost the impressive speed of the Lockdown even further.

Edited by CarcerKango (07/28/15 11:34 AM)
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
07/28/15 11:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
When you put in the heavy machine gun you forgot to add the ammunition. Since you used up the 55 tons you need to drop something to give the heavy machine gun ammunition or drop the heavy machine gun for something else.

You can drop the HMG for a MG + .5t ammo
Or drop 6 points of armor for .5t of HMG ammo
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
CarcerKango
07/28/15 11:33 AM

No, I definitely put it in. I was using REMLAB and I definitely clicked it.
CarcerKango
07/28/15 11:33 AM

Just forgot to put it in the post.
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
07/28/15 12:03 PM

I added it up and with out the HMG ammo the mech was 55 tons. with the HMG ammo its now over weight by one ton.

Either its over weight or one of your numbers that you posted is not correct. I went by the numbers that you posted I did not look if your posted numbers for the components are correct.
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
CarcerKango
07/28/15 07:39 PM

Oh! The cockpit should be 3 tons not 4. Miswrote that.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 232 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4484

Contact Admins Sarna.net