A Corps Level OOB

Pages: 1
Akirapryde2006
12/22/15 08:59 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
So I was a bit bored today considering my next big project. I decided to kick around an OOB (or Order of Battle) for my Corps level units. By all means, feel free to comment.

1st Corps (Thunder RCT) OOB
1st Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
1st Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)

(Elements of the 1st Battlemech Regiment)
1/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
2/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
3/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
4/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)

(Elements of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armor Regiments)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 1/1st, 1/2nd, 1/3rd) (135 Tanks)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 2/1st, 2/2nd, 2/3rd) (135 Tanks)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 3/1st, 3/2nd, 3/3rd) (135 Tanks)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 4/1st, 4/2nd, 4/3rd) (135 Tanks)

1st Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
2nd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
3rd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
4th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)

(Elements of the 1st Division Artillery Regiment)
1/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Toms, 80 Light vehicles)
2/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)
3/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)
4/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)

1st Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings 72 VTOL's)

1st Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)

10th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
11th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
12th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
13th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)

101st Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
102nd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
103rd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
104th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)

201st Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
202nd Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
203rd Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
204th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)

301st Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
302nd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
303rd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
304th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

1st Corps By Unit

1st Corps
HHQ Brigade (Rolling Thunder)
1st Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
1st Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)

(Element of the 1st Battlemech Regiment)
1/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
(Element of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armor Regiments)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 1/1st, 1/2nd, 1/3rd) (135 Tanks)
1st Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
(Element of the 1st Division Artillery Regiment)
1/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Toms, 80 Light vehicles)
1st Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings 72 VTOL's)
101st Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
301st Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

1st / 1st Combat Brigade (Danger Brigade)
2/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 2/1st, 2/2nd, 2/3rd) (135 Tanks)
2nd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
2/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)
102nd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
302nd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

2nd / 1st Combat Brigade (Dagger Brigade)
3/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 3/1st, 3/2nd, 3/3rd) (135 Tanks)
3rd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
3/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)
103rd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
303rd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

3rd / 1st Combat Brigade (Thunderbird Brigade)
4/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Mechs)
3 Armored Vehicle Battalions (Units: 4/1st, 4/2nd, 4/3rd) (135 Tanks)
4th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 80 Light Vehicles, 10 Field Guns)
4/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Snippers and Thumpers, 80 Light Vehicles)
104th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
304th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Edited by Akirapryde2006 (12/23/15 08:35 AM)
ghostrider
12/22/15 09:16 PM

A key would be nice to begin with. From what it looks like your units run on 4 battalions to a regiment. It appears as a BCT or battalion combat team with support units included.

First thing I would suggest is the special forces unit be it's own unit, not tied to any one bct. They would be used as needed, and having them not be normally part of the 1st bct means you are not missing units from standard formation.

I would also suggest pulling the non combatants out of what seems to be the front line TO&E. Granted it seems that would be given, as they are support units. But with the looks of it, seems they are combatants.
The large number of engineers. It that techs for the units, or minelayers/bridge builders engineers?
And as for the others that say elements. Are they permanently assigned to the units, or are they added as missions require?

I am guessing the numbers of the unit designates they are engineers for anything in the 100's while the 200's are support and 300s are medical. Otherwise, the question is why not use 1st company/battalion for them as well?

Also, do you have recon units in each? Or is the special forces supposed to do that?

It is a well thought out idea others then a few things.

One more thought is base security. I know most would assume those not in combat would provide that, but it might be a good idea to have something that is permanently attached to base security.
ghostrider
12/22/15 09:18 PM

One more question. Do you have aero fighters or combat air craft?
That is something I would suggest getting if you can.
Akirapryde2006
12/22/15 11:17 PM

Quote:
ghostrider writes:

A key would be nice to begin with. From what it looks like your units run on 4 battalions to a regiment. It appears as a BCT or battalion combat team with support units included.

What do you mean, Key? Please explain.

As I created my units, I started with the modern (1980's - 2000) US Divisions as a format. A During this period, the US Division consisted of two line brigades and a division support brigade. I made my units starting at the Corps level and created three line (or maneuver) Brigades, and a Support Brigade. The Support Units were attached so that the separate line brigades could operate without high level support for up to sixty days.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
First thing I would suggest is the special forces unit be it's own unit, not tied to any one bct. They would be used as needed, and having them not be normally part of the 1st bct means you are not missing units from standard formation.

Linking the Special Forces unit to the Corp Level allows them to operate independently of the lower Brigades. These units could deploy either in support of either the lower Brigades and the Corps or operated independently based on Mission requirements.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
I would also suggest pulling the non combatants out of what seems to be the front line TO&E. Granted it seems that would be given, as they are support units. But with the looks of it, seems they are combatants.

While the Support units are not combat units, they are combat capable. Meaning every member of the unit has the basic job of being a soldier first then their specialty. I wont remove them from the Brigade TO&E because I want the Brigades to have independence should they be deployed separately of the Corps.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
The large number of engineers. It that techs for the units, or minelayers/bridge builders engineers?

The Techs would be assigned to the Brigade Support Battalions. The Engineers are your EOD, Bridge builders, and Minelayers/sweepers. These are the guys that will shape the battlefield as the mission requires it.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
And as for the others that say elements. Are they permanently assigned to the units, or are they added as missions require?

Take the 1st Battlemech Regiment, you will never see the 1st Battlemech Regiment as a deployable unit. Its units are permanently assigned to the Brigades of the 1st Corps. The units within the Brigades train together regularly.

Does that mean that my Line Brigade will be out numbered by a full Battlemech Regiment? maybe. But not out matched, the Line Brigade can bring to bare a wide range of fire power to the battlefield that a lone Battlemech Regiment wont be able to match.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
I am guessing the numbers of the unit designates they are engineers for anything in the 100's while the 200's are support and 300s are medical. Otherwise, the question is why not use 1st company/battalion for them as well?

Just for ease of identification. No other reason. I have six more Corps to build like this. LOL I wanted to keep it simple for me.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
Also, do you have recon units in each? Or is the special forces supposed to do that?

There were a few units that I left out. I am not sure they are needed or if I should add them. A recon unit as well as an Air Defense Artillery were just two of them.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
One more thought is base security. I know most would assume those not in combat would provide that, but it might be a good idea to have something that is permanently attached to base security.

Base Security will fall under a different Department within my larger scale. This is the deployable unit, not the home guard.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
One more question. Do you have aero fighters or combat air craft?
That is something I would suggest getting if you can.

Oh I do have Air units coming, as well as Naval Assets. I am only working on the Army right now.

Any thoughts?

Akirapryde
ghostrider
12/22/15 11:38 PM

Just not used to seeing corps being used as a term in battle tech. Mainly regiments, battalions and such. Reinforced regiment comes to mind.
As a side note, the main time I have seen brigade used in battle tech is describing multiple units forming a task force. Though I guess the Cruisis Lancers have had that term assigned to them. As this is the first unit without knowing there was more, it threw me.

The support thing made me think of truck drivers, laborers, janitors and such, not the techs that work on the units themselves, so that was my screw up.
It also brought up a question about the numbers needed. From the sounds of it, one tech can not cope with all the work needed by a unit, as per the idea of mercenaries. Assistants, or astechs are needed as well. Not sure how others deal with this. But that is not that big for this.

Now that you mentioned this is one of the assault units, it makes a little more sense. I was under the impression it was all that was available to you, not part of a larger organization.

I would think assigning some fighters to the main units might be a good idea. But resources can be an issue. Going off to assault another world, I would not rely on others to provide this service if I could avoid it.

One last thought. Do you have normal infantry assigned to the assault units? Or is that something for another unit?
Akirapryde2006
12/23/15 08:43 AM

I made a change for my Corps Level Command Group.

I gave them a more military name.

Here is the change:

I am also changing the Armored units. Instead of being 3 Battalions from detached Regiments, I added a Battalion of tanks and made them each a complete Regiment within the larger Corps.

Here is the change:
1st Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks)
2nd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks)
3rd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks)
4th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks)

Also I spent last night thinking about your comments regarding my Brigade Support Battalions. In my mind, I envision this unit's make up to be One Company of Admin Support, one Company of Transportation Support (heavy lift trucks and so on), and two companies of Techs for battlefield repairs.

Should I consider creating a Tech Support Battalion?

BTW Ghostrider, I want you to know that it was your thread on leadership that is driving this thread for me. I wanted show how different command levels operate and are woven in to the unit.

Edited by Akirapryde2006 (12/23/15 09:18 AM)
ghostrider
12/23/15 01:01 PM

Depending on the source, regiments are 3 battalions, with a possibly command unit, while some of the vehicle ones are implied to have 5. I want to say that deals with one of the cruisis lancer units, which supposedly is made of armored units with only a few mechs as support.

As for changes, only do so if you think it fits with your ideas, not because of suggestions. Though it is good to see someone is getting ideas from the forums.

A tech support battalion?
Would that be in addition to the ones that seem to be attached to the bcts or seperate? Even though most don't think about it, you do need some techs to fix other things besides just the war machines, like comms or even rifles when they get damaged. But as you said, this is but one unit in a larger plan.
If done right, you can make money off them by creating a repair company, but that isn't normal for combat units. It might be worth having a set behind the lines that does nothing but rebuild salvage from the fields, if you have a steady supply coming in. Sales of rebuilt units does help defer costs.

Honestly, I would not use head quarter designation for names as it basically says, kill everyone in this unit.
It would be nice to hear from others, as I am not sure what is the best mix of units. I know the engineers are called upon to make defenses and such, but if you are not leaving your home world, there might be too many.

One last question for this round. Does anyone from the hq unit pilot mechs or any sort of combat unit?
Not saying they would head off to fight, but as defensive measures.
And don't think you need to adhere to anything, as you can experiment with things as you have 5 more units to play around with.
Not sure about how you feel or others will, but I would suggest atleast a lance of recon units per battalion, unless they are pure garrison forces. And they don't have to be mechs. Simple scouts on foot could work, though that might be something the spec ops might be for.
Akirapryde2006
12/23/15 03:08 PM

Quote:
ghostrider writes:

A tech support battalion?

Would that be in addition to the ones that seem to be attached to the bcts or seperate? Even though most don't think about it, you do need some techs to fix other things besides just the war machines, like comms or even rifles when they get damaged. But as you said, this is but one unit in a larger plan.

Well if I create a Tech Support Battalion, I am going to create an entire separate unit to conduct battlefield repairs. The Brigade Support Battalion would have this task removed from it. I could include another Transport Company and a Direct Support/Supply Company in replacement of the two Tech companies.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
As for changes, only do so if you think it fits with your ideas, not because of suggestions. Though it is good to see someone is getting ideas from the forums.

It would be nice to hear from others, as I am not sure what is the best mix of units.

I would love to hear from others also.

I know there is a lot good ideas out there.

Akirapryde
ghostrider
12/23/15 09:07 PM

So you would basically create a salvage unit, though not all units need to be run in military style. The medical and support units probably would have a captain at most running the entire unit.

And if you do go that route with a separate recovery unit, don't forget to include the mech movers. They make behemoths look fast
Still you may need something larger then a standard company if you do battle salvage, though it would depend on if they support just one corps or all of them. This is definitely one unit I can see having air support attached directly to it. Get out quickly to get what you can.

As for the rest of this unit, it works. That is all that matters.
As for your overall commander, does he lead from a mech or in the command van/bunker?
That was the question proposed in the commanders thread.
Akirapryde2006
12/23/15 11:01 PM

Okay Ghostrider, you read about them throughout my History of New Earth works, now allow me to impress you with New Earth's 1st Army. The core of New Earth's deployable units.

tell me what you think of the make up.

1st New Earth Army

Nickname: Hurricane Legion
1st Army Headquarters: Castle Brian 429, New Earth
Commanding Officer: General Stephen Sirbak (Four Star)
Aide: Lt. General Richard Johnson (Three Star)

1st Corps (Thunder RCT) Headquartered @ Fort Death, Aries
CO: Major General Jason Night (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Renee' D'Aust (One Star)

HHQ Brigade (Rolling Thunder) Elite/Fanatical, Headquartered @ Fort Death, Aries
Combat Status: On Deployment with the SLDF
CO: Brigadier General Sadb Lamar (One Star)
1/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
1st Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
1st Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
1st Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
Attached units from the 2nd / 1st Air Group
Command Squadron (8 Aerospace Fighters)
3 Conventional Fighter Wings (72 Fighters)
1 Aerospace Fighter Squadron (6 Aerospace Fighters)

Attached unit: 1st Drop Fleet
17 Dropships (see NEDF Navy)

1st / 1st Combat Brigade (Danger Brigade) Elite/Fanatical, Headquartered @ Eribush, Aries
CO: Brigadier General Brant Wood (One Star)
2/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
2nd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
2nd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
1 Aerospace Squadron (6 Aerospace Fighters)

Attached unit: 2nd Drop Fleet
13 Dropships (see NEDF Navy)

2nd / 1st Combat Brigade (Dagger Brigade) Elite/Fanatical, Headquartered @ Fort Aelpond, Aries
CO: Brigadier General Keighley Dahl (One Star)
3/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
3rd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
3rd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)

Attached unit: 3rd Drop Fleet

3rd / 1st Combat Brigade (Thunderbird Brigade) Elite/Fanatical, Headquartered @ Fort Eribush, Aries
CO: Brigadier General Tearlach Glockner (One Star)
4/1st Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
4th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
4th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
304th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's) Attached units from the 2nd / 1st Air Group

Attached unit: 4th Drop Fleet

2nd Corps (Lighting RCT) Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces
CO: Major General Chirs Earley (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Alex Bund (One Star)

HHQ Brigade (Stormbringers) Veteran/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces
CO: Brigadier General Kusti Kerry (One Star)
2nd Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
2nd Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
(Elements of the 2nd Battlemech Regiment)
1/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
5th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
5th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns
(Element of the 2nd Division Artillery Regiment)
1/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
2nd Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
14th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
105th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
205th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
305th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 2nd / 2nd Air Group

Attached unit: 5th Drop Fleet

1st / 2nd Combat Brigade (Stalker Brigade) Veteran/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Fallvale, Sagittarius
CO: Brigadier General Carlyle Guerin (One Star)
(Element of the 2nd Battlemech Regiment)
2/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
6th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
6th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
15th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
106th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
206th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
306th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 6th Drop Fleet

2nd / 2nd Combat Brigade (Hunter Brigade) Veteran/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Fallvale, Sagittarius
CO: Brigadier General Reed Brodie (One Star)
3/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
7th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
7th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
16th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
107th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
207th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
307th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 7th Drop Fleet

3rd / 2nd Combat Brigade (Devil Brigade) Veteran/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces
CO: Brigadier General Mariah Simons (One Star)
4/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
8th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
8th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
17th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
108th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
208th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
308th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 8th Drop Fleet

5th Corps (Tornado RCT) Headquarters @ Fort Erit, Sagittarius

HHQ Brigade (The Fifth Horseman) Regular/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Erit, Sagittarius
CO: Brigadier General Vespasien Barret (One Star)
5th Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
5th Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
(Element of the 5th Battlemech Regiment)
1/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
17th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
17th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
(Element of the 5th Division Artillery Regiment)
1/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
5th Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
5th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
26th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
117th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
217th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
317th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 2nd / 5th Air Group

Attached unit: 17th Drop Fleet

1st / 5th Combat Brigade (Warrior Brigade) Regular/Reliable, Headquartered @ Fort Romus
CO: Brigadier General Lauchlan Aue (One Star)
2/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
18th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
18th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
27th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
118th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
218th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
318th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 18th Drop Fleet

2nd / 5th Combat Brigade (Rebel Brigade) Regular/Reliable, Headquarters @ Fort Roberson, Pisces
CO: Brigadier General Moema O Cleirigh (One Star)
3/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
19th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
19th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
28th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
119th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
219th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
319th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 19th Drop Fleet

3rd / 5th Combat Brigade (Tiger Brigade) Regular/Reliable, Headquarters @ Pryrock, Sagittarius
CO: Brigadier General Ettie Casey (One Star)
4/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
20th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
20th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
29th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
120th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
220th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
320th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 20th Drop Fleet
ghostrider
12/24/15 01:05 AM

Nice work.
I am going to assume you will have a listing of the NEDF Navy so we can see the ships that are used to deploy the units.

Really took the time to flesh it out.
I would assume most of the drops ship assignments are the same type of ships to deploy the untis, though I could see a little mix up in them for deploying scouts or other units, like the spec ops.

Without out seeing the ship deployments, I will ask if you have any extra cargo ships you use? Or are you relying on the cargo the combat ships provide?
Might sound picky, but I have caught myself forgetting such things, since ships like the leopard only have 5 tons of space. Don't care what anyone says, they are not useful for smash and grab raids.

Also. Are you open to looking into an aerospace assault force? I know more then a few people don't like having them, but they are handy securing landing areas or retreats when needed. Helps avoid having dropping mechs being harassed by enemy fighters.

Too bad it seems like a lot of the others haven't been putting up suggestions, but then it is holiday time, so I can 'overlook' them wanting to spend time with them and not us. But this is the ONLY time I will.

Edit: I thought about it after I posted, but wanted to add this. Are you using shuttles to move troops, such as reinforce lines, or is that just for support units with transports to do?

Edited by ghostrider (12/24/15 01:07 AM)
Akirapryde2006
12/26/15 08:36 PM

Okay Ghost, I did as you suggested. I added a VTOL wing to each unit to move supplies and personal rapidly around the battlefield. I also added a HQ Company for each battalion. This company handles day to day admin for the unit as well as has two platoons of techs for maintenance and field repairs. I left the Brigade Support Battalions alone.

Here is what my Corps level unit looks like. Please read it carefully because the next phase I will need your help.

1st Corps (Thunder RCT) OOB by Unit

1st Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 169 Personal)
1st Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
1st Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

2nd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

3rd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

4th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/1st Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
Akirapryde2006
12/26/15 08:45 PM

Okay as per your request, I am going through my ship deployments and coming up with figures to reflect the Navy and how the unit moves from world to world.

The first time I did this, I didn't have so many "support" units woven in to my larger combat Corps.

But now that I have created what I feel is a complete unit that could be fielded, I have a problem with my ships.

Based on my notes, I am going to need 116 Dropships to move the four Brigades around. I have to be able to move them separately to give them a wider range of deployment options within a solar system.

I actually had to redesign the Excalibur three time for special duty with the Division Artillery, Special Forces and the Combat Engineers.

Here is the break down for the Corps listed above.

81 + 35 = 116

HHQ Brigade Total of 35 Dropships needed
1 Fortress Class Dropship
1 Overlord Class Dropship
4 Triumph Class Dropship
6 Hercules Class Dropship
6 Hercules Class Dropship
1 Excalibur (DivArty) Class Dropship
1 Excalibur (SF) Class Dropship
1 Excalibur (ComEng) Class Dropship:
4 Condor Class Dropship
5 Condor Class Dropship
2 Condor Class Medical Ship
3 Rose Class Dropship

1/1st Brigade Total of 27 Dropships Needed
1 Overlord Command Class Dropship
1 Class Dropship:
6 Hercules Class Dropship:
5 Condor Class Dropship
4 Condor Class Dropship:
1 Triumph Class Dropship:
1 Condor Class Medical ship:
1 Rose Class Dropship:

2/1st Brigade Total of 27 Dropships Needed
5 Condor Class Dropship
4 Condor Class Dropship:
1 Rose Class Dropship:

3/1st Brigade Total of 27 Dropships Needed
5 Condor Class Dropship
4 Condor Class Dropship:
1 Rose Class Dropship:

To move this massive fleet of dropships I am going to need a retarded amount of jumpships.
I am going to use my Aegis II class Fast Attack Cruiser as my fleet's flagship.

1 Aegis II 5
4 Monolith 9 each 36 total
7 Starlord 5 each, 35 total
7 Invader 3 each, 21 total
6 Tramp 3 each, 18 total
4 Scout 1 each, 4 total

Okay please double check my numbers and let me know if I made a mistake.

Akirapryde
ghostrider
12/26/15 10:56 PM

The question is. Are you happy with the changes. Don't change it because I suggested anything.
My experience with vtols is very little. Back when basically a single hit on the rotor was the end of them.

I don't have time to sit down and do the math, as I have forgotten some of the carrying abilities of the drop ships.
I do have one question that you might have missed or maybe got, but your jump ship count is for moving all drop ships at one time, or is there enough to move each unit into a different system?
It looks like there is, so the question might be moot.

I will restate one weakness I see from the start. Aerospace fighters. Not sure if you have them separate but even a small escort would be smart. Even if it is just to keep pirates away.
On a quick look, the other question is do you have enough personnel transports?
But I will find that out when I get a chance.

Otherwise it looks good.
Akirapryde2006
12/26/15 11:35 PM

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
The question is. Are you happy with the changes. Don't change it because I suggested anything.
My experience with vtols is very little. Back when basically a single hit on the rotor was the end of them.

actually the idea for support VTOL's is a good idea. Now I can air lift supplies across the battlefield as the battle deems it necessary So yeah I am happy with that.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
I don't have time to sit down and do the math, as I have forgotten some of the carrying abilities of the drop ships.

I do have one question that you might have missed or maybe got, but your jump ship count is for moving all drop ships at one time, or is there enough to move each unit into a different system?
It looks like there is, so the question might be moot.

I hope you get some time in the near future. Maybe you can find a mix of dropships that could make this load better. If not, I might have to just design some new dropships.

Once I deploy a Corps, the entire corps gets moved in to a system. One Brigade can be dropped off and the Jumpfleet can move on, or the entire Corps can deploy in that system. As far as each Brigade jumping in to separate systems at one time. I did not design the fleet this way.

Quote:
ghostrider writes:
I will restate one weakness I see from the start. Aerospace fighters. Not sure if you have them separate but even a small escort would be smart. Even if it is just to keep pirates away.
On a quick look, the other question is do you have enough personnel transports?
But I will find that out when I get a chance.

Otherwise it looks good.

Oh trust me, there is Aerospace support for this fleet. Keep in mind the Aegis II carries 76 Aerospace Fighters plus support craft.

Aside from this, each Brigade will be assigned six aerospace fighters as a Brigade asset. Along with that, the unit will carry 72 Conventional fighters as a Corps asset. Beyond this, the Fleet will be able to deploy an additional 104 Aerospace fighters as a Fleet asset. This will give the entire unit a grand total of 204 Fighters plus 72 Conventional fighters and Attack VTOL's.

So this was not over looked. Just didn't get to it yet lol

Akirapryde
ghostrider
12/27/15 01:19 AM

Forgot the warship had fighters, though sitting at the jump point doesn't help on the ground.
It is nice to know it was meant to move as one unit. It does help with keeping an idea on what is going on.

It is nice to have mobile infantry that can be deployed from helicopters. Makes raids easier to do, as you do not need a large convoy of apcs to move the workers. One to drive the trucks in, and the workers get dropped off.

Now the other units. Are they as heavy as this one, or are they more like normal unis, ie not artillery heavy?
And yes, it is nice to run a campaign that you can move ammunition to your units in the field instead of having to bring them back to base. Also nice for raiding depots and not having to keep the transports on the ground to move out.
And flying scouts always are welcomed when setting up for a battle. I do hope one or 2 of them will have some sort of tag system or artillery sighting with them. What is the maximum height and range of weapons? Can a vtol sight from out of weapons range?
Evil smile.
Akirapryde2006
12/30/15 04:23 AM

Okay Ghost, you asked for it. Here is the complete New Earth Department of the Army.

Official Lyran Intelligence Corps Report
World Report: New Earth
The New Earth Defense Force: December, 3060

Department of the New Earth Army[/size]

1st New Earth Army

Nickname: Hurricane Legion
1st Army Headquarters: Castle Brian 429, Aries, New Earth
Commanding Officer: General Stephen Sirbak (Four Star)
Aide: Lt. General Richard Johnson (Three Star)

1st Corps (Thunder RCT)
Headquartered @ Fort Death, Aries, New Earth (On Deployment)
CO: Major General Jason Night (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Renee' D'Aust (One Star)

Elite/Fanatical
Headquartered @ Fort Death, Aries, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Sadb Lamar (One Star)
1st Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

Attached unit: 1st Drop Fleet
35 Dropships (see NEDF Navy)

Elite/Fanatical
Headquartered @ Eribush, Aries, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Brant Wood (One Star)
2nd Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

Attached unit: 2nd Drop Fleet
27 Dropships (see NEDF Navy)

Elite/Fanatical
Headquartered @ Fort Aelpond, Aries, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Keighley Dahl (One Star)
3rd Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

Attached unit: 3rd Drop Fleet

Elite/Fanatical
Headquartered @ Fort Eribush, Aries, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Tearlach Glockner (One Star)
4th Wing, 301st Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

Attached unit: 4th Drop Fleet

2nd Corps (Lighting RCT)
Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces, New earth

HHQ Brigade (Stormbringers)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Kusti Kerry (One Star)
2nd Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
2nd Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
5th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
5th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns
1/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
2nd Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
14th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
105th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
205th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
305th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 5th Drop Fleet

1st / 2nd Combat Brigade (Stalker Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Fallvale, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Carlyle Guerin (One Star)
2/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
6th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
6th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
15th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
106th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
206th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
306th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 6th Drop Fleet

2nd / 2nd Combat Brigade (Hunter Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Fallvale, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Reed Brodie (One Star)
3/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
7th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
7th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
16th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
107th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
207th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
307th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 7th Drop Fleet

3rd / 2nd Combat Brigade (Devil Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pieces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Mariah Simons (One Star)
4/2nd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
8th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
8th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/2nd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
17th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
108th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
208th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
308th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 8th Drop Fleet

5th Corps (Tornado RCT)
Headquarters @ Fort Erit, Sagittarius, New Earth

HHQ Brigade (The Fifth Horseman)
Regular/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Erit, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Vespasien Barret (One Star)
5th Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
5th Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
17th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
17th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
5th Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 305th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
5th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
26th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
117th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
217th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
317th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 17th Drop Fleet

1st / 5th Combat Brigade (Warrior Brigade)
Regular/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Romus, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Lauchlan Aue (One Star)
2/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
18th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
18th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 305th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
27th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
118th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
218th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
318th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 18th Drop Fleet

2nd / 5th Combat Brigade (Rebel Brigade)
Regular/Reliable
Headquarters @ Fort Roberson, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Moema O Cleirigh (One Star)
3/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
19th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
19th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 305th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
28th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
119th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
219th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
319th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 19th Drop Fleet

3rd / 5th Combat Brigade (Tiger Brigade)
Regular/Reliable
Headquarters @ Pryrock, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Ettie Casey (One Star)
4/5th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
20th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
20th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/5th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 305th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
29th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
120th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
220th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
320th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 20th Drop Fleet

2nd New Earth Army

Nickname: New Earth's Own
2nd Army Headquarters: Castle Brian 429, Aries, New Earth
Commanding Officer: General Patrice King (Four Star)
Aide: Lt. General Demetrio B Suguitan Jr (Three Star)

3rd Corps (Wind RCT)
Stationed @ Castle Brian 429
CO: Major General Doug Andersen (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Nina Metz(One Star)

HHQ Brigade (The Lucky Third)
Elite/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 429, Aries, New Earth
Combat Status: On Station: New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Sylvain Gerver (One Star)
3rd Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
3rd Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/3rd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
9th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
9th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/3rd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 303rd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
3rd Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
18th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
109th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
209th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
309th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 2nd / 3rd Air Group

Attached unit: 9th Drop Fleet

1st / 3rd Combat Brigade (Lion Brigade)
Elite/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 401, Island of Taurus, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Schuyler Badcoke (One Star)
2/3rd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
10th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
10th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/3rd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 303rd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
19th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
110th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
210th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
310th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 10th Drop Fleet

2nd / 3rd Combat Brigade (Panther Brigade)
Elite/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 830, Cancer, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Marly Knochenmus (One Star)
3/3rd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
11th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
11th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/3rd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 303rd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
20th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
111th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
211th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
311th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 11th Drop Fleet

3rd/ 3rd Combat Brigade (Archangel Brigade)
Elite/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 801, Cancer, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Brandt Pickering (One Star)
4/3rd Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
12th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
12th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/3rd Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 303rd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
21st Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
112th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
212th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
312th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 12th Drop Fleet

4th Corps (Hail RCT)
Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Major General Melissa Nelson (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Joel MacKay (One Star)

HHQ Brigade (Winter Thunder)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Clearapple, Pisces, New Earth
Combat Status: On Deployment to the Chaos March
CO: Brigadier General Gratia Doherty (One Star)
4th Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
4th Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/4th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
13th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
13th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/4th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 304th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
4th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
22nd Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
113th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
213th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
313th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 2nd / 4th Air Group

Attached unit: 13th Drop Fleet

1st / 4th Combat Brigade (Hell Hound Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Crystalpond, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Cyrielle Abramson (One Star)
2/4th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
14th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
14th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/4th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 304th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
23rd Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
114th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
214th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
314th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 14th Drop Fleet

2nd / 4th Combat Brigade (Demon Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Eastermere, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Brendanus Neville (One Star)
3/4th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
15th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
15th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/4th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 304th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
24th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
115th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
215th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
315th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 14th Drop Fleet

3rd / 4th Combat Brigade (Night Hawk Brigade)
Veteran/Reliable
Headquartered @ Fort Starrgate, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Iain Nikula (One Star)
4/4th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
16th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
16th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/4th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 304th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
25th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
116th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
216th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
316th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

Attached unit: 16th Drop Fleet

3rd New Earth Army

Nickname: New Earth's Guard
3rd Army Headquarters: Fort Taxes, Pisces, New Earth
Commanding Officer: General Arran Armstrong (Four Star)
Aide: Lt. General Kyle Stagg (Three Star)

6th Corps (Home Defenders)
Headquarters: Castle Brian 799, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Major General Christopher Wieck (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General Robert Ward (One Star)

HHQ Brigade (Knights)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 799, Pisces, New Earth
Combat Status: Reforming
CO: Brigadier General Alain Krebs (One Star)
6th Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
6th Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/6th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
21st Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
21st Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/6th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
6th Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 306th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
6th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
30th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
121st Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
221st Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
321st Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 1st/6th Air Group

1st / 6th Combat Brigade (Shadow Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 787, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Findlay Spears (One Star)
2/6th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
22nd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
22nd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/6th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 306th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
31st Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
122nd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
222nd Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
322nd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 1st / 6th Air Group
3 Conventional Fighter Squadrons (24 Fighters)

2nd / 6th Combat Brigade (Liberators)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 790, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Fillin Paget (One Star)
3/6th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
23rd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
23rd Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/6th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 306th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
32nd Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
123rd Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
223rd Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
323rd Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

3rd / 6th Combat Brigade (Blazer Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 725, Pisces, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Claude O'Hearn (One Star)
4/6th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
24th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
24th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/6th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 306th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
33rd Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
124th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
224th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
324th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

7th Corps (Home Guard)
Stationed @ Castle Brain 926, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Major General Emily Fields (Two Star)
Aide: Brigadier General John Campbell (One Star)

HHQ Brigade (Yankee Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brain 926, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Muir Althaus (One Star)
7th Corps Headquarters and Headquarters Company (120 Command Personal, 15 Command Vehicles)
7th Corps HHC Honor Guard Battalion (Combined-Arms: 12 Mechs, 15 Combat Tanks, 112 Troopers)
1/7th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
26th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
25th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
1/7th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 562 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
7th Combat Aviation Brigade (3 VTOL Wings, 72 Attack VTOL's, 480 Personal, 60 vehicles)
1st Wing, 307th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
7th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 Battlemechs)
34th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
125th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
225th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
325th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Attached units from the 2nd / 6th Air Group

1st / 7th Combat Brigade (Union Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @Castle Brian 401, Island of Taurus, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Stewart Aiken (One Star)
2/7th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
27th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
26th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
2/7th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
2nd Wing, 307th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
36th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
126th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
226th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
326th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

2nd / 7th Combat Brigade (Iron Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 975, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Bhatair Christopher (One Star)
3/7th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
28th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
27th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
3/7th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
3rd Wing, 307th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
37th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
127th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
227th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
327th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

3rd / 7th Combat Brigade (Brimstone Brigade)
Regular/Fanatical
Stationed @ Castle Brian 958, Sagittarius, New Earth
CO: Brigadier General Debi Friel (One Star)
4/7th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
29th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
28th Armored Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,800 troopers, 130 Vehicles, 50 Field Guns)
4/7th Artillery Battalion (45 Long Tom Artillery Pieces, 362 Personal, 100 Light vehicles)
4th Wing, 307th Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
38th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
128th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
228th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
328th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

1st Air Mobile Brigade (The Wild Ones)
Green/Reliable
Stationed @ Ft Galene, Cancer, New Earth
Combat Status: Training (Not Combat Ready)
CO: Brigadier General Christopher Stevens (One Star)
1st Air Brigade Headquarters and Headquarters Company (12 LAM's, 124 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
1/8th Battlemech Battalion (36 LAM's, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
1/1st Airborne Armored Infantry Battalion (448 Armored Troopers, 16 Vehicles, 4 Field Guns)
1st Airborne Artillery Company (15 Thumpers, 103 Personal, 26 Light Vehicles)
501st Attack Regiment (3 Reinforced Attack VTOL Wings: 72 Total VTOL's)
301st Support Aviation Regiment (3 Reinforced Support VTOL Wings, 72 VTOL's)
401st Support Aviation Regiment (3 Reinforced VTOL Wings, 72 Heavy Support VTOL's)
8th Special Forces Battalion (448 Personal, 40 Vehicles, 24 LAM's)
39th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
129th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
229th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles, 80 Support VTOL's)
329th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

1st Air Cavalry (Hell Cats)
Veteran/Reliable
CO: Colonel Tracey Jakeman
Alpha Company, 2/8th Battlemech Battalion (12 LAM's, 40 Personal, 5 Vehicles)
2/1st Airborne Armored Infantry Battalion (448 Armored Troopers, 16 Vehicles, 4 Field Guns)
Alpha Wing, 502nd Attack Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 160 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
1st Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

2nd Air Cavalry (Dragon Riders)
Green/Reliable
Combat Status: Training
CO: Colonel Livvy Daniel
Bravo Company, 2/8th Battlemech Battalion (12 LAM's, 40 Personal, 5 Vehicles)
3/1st Airborne Armored Infantry Battalion (448 Armored Troopers, 16 Vehicles, 4 Field Guns)
Bravo Squadron, 502nd Attack Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 160 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
2nd Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

3rd Air Cavalry (Daredevils)
Green/Reliable
Combat Status: Training (Not Combat Ready)
CO: Colonel Wendell Calhoun
Charlie Company, 2/8th Battlemech Battalion (12 LAM's, 40 Personal, 5 Vehicles)
4/1st Airborne Armored Infantry Battalion (448 Armored Troopers, 16 Vehicles, 4 Field Guns)
Charlie Squadron, 502nd Attack Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 160 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
3rd Wing, 302nd Airlift Regiment (3 Squadrons: 24 Total VTOL's, 184 Personal, 20 Vehicles)

New Earth Provisional Guards
Headquarters: Broome Military Complex, New Earth
CO: Lt. General Jessica Quick (Three Star)
Aide: Major General Peter Shaw (Two Star)

1st Infantry Division
(Attached to the 6th Corps during times of war)

Stationed/Headquarters: Across Pisces
5/6th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
25th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
1st Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
2nd Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
3rd Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
4th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
5th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)

2nd Infantry Division
(Attached to the 7th Corps during times of war)

Stationed/Headquarters: Across Sagittarius
5/7th Battlemech Battalion (36 Battlemechs, 148 Personal, 20 Vehicles)
30th Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
6th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
7th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
8th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
9th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
10th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)

8th Corps (Citizen Warriors)
1st / 8th Provisional Guard Brigade
Stationed/Headquarters: Across Eastern Cancer

31st Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
11th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
12th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
13th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
39th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
130th Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
230th Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
330th Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)

2nd /8th Provisional Guard Brigade
Stationed/Headquarters: Across Western Cancer

32nd Armored Regiment (4 Battalions, 180 Total Tanks, 988 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
14th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
15th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
16th Mechanized Infantry Regiment (5 Battalions, 2,240 Troopers, 160 Vehicles, 40 Field Guns)
40th Communication Support Company (112 Personal, 40 Vehicles)
131st Combat Engineer Battalion (448 Personal, 30 Vehicles, 10 Construction Mechs)
231st Brigade Support Battalion (448 Personal, 80 Vehicles)
331st Medical Battalion (448 Personal, 4 MASH Trucks, 40 Light Vehicles, 12 Dustoff VTOL's)
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 65 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7560

Contact Admins Sarna.net