Looking for info on House Cameron Davion

Pages: 1
Croix
03/13/16 01:21 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello all, completely new to Sarna.net's forums. Anyway, on the page for the House Cameron Family tree I came across a mention of an illegitimate line, the Cameron Davions. Apparently it was started by Vincent Davion and Guerever Cameron. However, I can't find anything else about them or this family. Was it retaconed out of canon? If not does anyone have a source on where its mentions or any other info? Thanks in advance!
Justin_Kase
03/14/16 11:48 PM

Oddly - there is no Vincent Davion in the Davion family tree on Sarna.

He should be in the row between Alexander/Cynthia and Ian - along with his brother Roger Davion II.

Vincent was born 2525 and died 2596. Seems like he should have had some time to pop out an heir...

Edited by Justin_Kase (03/14/16 11:51 PM)
kit_ohnira
08/03/17 01:16 AM

Sadly stefan amaris as far as most things i personally have read it seems to have had anyone who had a clear and defined (in records) relation to the house of cameron killed or flat out vanished them as to halt any real claims back to the star league.

this is my personal understanding of it.
"C-bills can't buy peace"
TigerShark
08/03/17 01:56 PM

Matter of debate as to whether House Cameron was any kind of "big plus" in the BattleTech universe. ;-) But it would be a provocative story line to know some of them were alive.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 73 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4824

Contact Admins Sarna.net