game stories

Pages: 1
ghostrider
06/06/16 01:41 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It seems the cohort thread is being diverted, so I figured a new post to talk about the game back ground of that group would be better then continuing to jack the thread.

I was asking about spec ops not for the pcs to be, but use. Alot of the canon designs for tower defenses don't use power plants in the towers, but run power to them from the city's power grid. (go figure)
Simple things to distract the defenders, and such. And I know a few discussed the idea of actually having to bring in your OWN support vehicles, making it that much more realistic to running an op without the implied hordes of vehicles needed.
One person we had playing with us kept trying to say every mech we took was dragged off the field, but yet, it was never in battle as we ran into forces trying to block us, or somehow managed to fit 4 mechs in the dropship that was full of player mechs. And they were fully assembled.
Well in the shape they were in when we took them. No haulers or moving vehicles. Then suggesting we took the defenders vehicles and use them ourselves. Yet no other combat soldiers but the mech pilots.
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 39 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3213

Contact Admins Sarna.net