New Missile Type for the Game

Pages: 1
Karagin
07/03/16 05:07 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Heavy Missiles
These specially designed heavy missiles increase the range on both long and short range missiles. The range is now out to 30 hexes and the minimum is out to 8 hexes. Along with the range increase there is an increase in the damage each missile does. For the SRM it raise the damage to three points and it raises the LRM damage to two points per missile. All these benefits have their cost to. The weight of both missile systems weighs twice as much, and the ammo is cut in half. SRM 2 have 25, SRM 4 have 13 and SRM 6 have 8. LRM 5 have 12 shots, LRM 10 have 6 shots, LRM 15 have 4 shots, LRM 20 have 3 shots.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
ghostrider
07/03/16 09:58 AM

Is the range for all the missiles, or just the lrm ones?
If they are the same range, why not just have the damage change the further out they go?
If not, then do you have a range set for the srm versions?

Any special attibutes other then the extra damage?
Ie +1 chance for crititcal or less damage needed for piloting roll for the extra force?
I know it is a little more then most would like.

I almost thought you were going to put up an emp missile, as was hinted at in another thread. It's own special launcher maybe like the thunderbolt missile, when I seen the title.
Karagin
07/03/16 08:48 PM

Well I was, but I screwed up the file and now it won't open and the only copy I have is back in the states.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3227

Contact Admins Sarna.net