Recruiting for Intergalactic MegaMek Portal

Pages: 1
wolf_lord_30
08/17/16 03:47 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
We're looking for players to join our MegaMek gaming group. We're accepting of all playstyles, but in the end, we are just looking to have an enjoyable time playing MegaMek. We're good at leaving drama at the door. At the moment, we have 2 active campaigns going on. We are also near having our first tournament. A campaign isn't your thing? No problem. I'm on almost every Friday night for hosting and/or joining a game. Every other Saturday is good too for free fights. So if you're craving a decent group to join up with and enjoy some friendly games of MegaMek, hop on by, say hi, and get in a game. As all of us have real lives outside of BattleTech, we're also pretty good about understanding having to leave a game early, just stopping by to say hi, or get in as much of a game as you can in between school, work, and family.

We have our own TeamSpeak, and another voice chat service, Discord, if we need it.

Most of us also play MechWarrior Online too. When we get enough for a lance, we'll sometimes drop in a few games. But it is more of a side thing for most of us.

http://intergalacticmm.enjin.com/
wolf_lord_30
04/29/17 02:42 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Just another reminder to come check out IMMP. Every other Thursday I host a game night from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST.

For the May 11th game, I'm hosting a Clan vs. Inner Sphere match. Every game session I choose a scenario, give a reason for the battle and throw the players into it. If I'm able, I also join in on the fun.

If you're interested in playing, stop on by and we'll get you situated.
Pages: 1
Extra information
3 registered and 42 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3919

Contact Admins Sarna.net