HQ submarine

Pages: 1
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
03/06/14 10:52 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am trying to replace this http://www.sarna.net/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/159350/an/0/page/4#159350 with a support submarine I am coming up with a big problem I am barely using up a little over half the weight before I run out of items.

I might have to say screw the item rules when it comes to passenger quarters.

I still dont get how the weight for quarters is gotten. I mean really a sleep tube weighs five tons!?! Then on the other side a first class cabin weighs only double that of a sleeping tube. I mean really did any one really put any real thought into this or did someone just throw out a number and everyone agreed because they just did not give a ****?
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Retry
03/06/14 11:43 AM

Support vee rules...
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/16/16 03:24 AM

After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 145 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4143

Contact Admins Sarna.net