Weapon location crit weight
MRM-1 front 1 .5t
SRM-2 OS front 1 .5t
MG front 1 .5t
MG ammo (20) body 1 .1
Cargo body 1 .15t

Cost 46,570 C-Bills
BV (unknown)

The Nettle Poke is for light raiding and scouting missions. It is quite popularly used in desolated areas on backwater planets. To increase sales Assinine Industries designed the Nettle Poke as a kit that can be put together on a planet that has no industry to speak of. All one would need is some basic auto repair kits which can be bought with the Nettle Poke. The Nettle Poke kit is shipped marked as machine parts for the customers that would have some difficult questions to answer if it was marked as military hardware. Assinine Industries does not accept any responsibility if any equipment that is confiscated as contraband by any authorities. The customer is responsible for any minor laws that might be come across during delivery or even major ones.

The Nettle Poke was designed to used by people that just don’t have access to large stores of technically-complicated ammunition but very low tech ammunition that does not take a great deal of storage space. It could take the Nettle Poke months before it uses up an entire ton of medium range or short ranged missiles. As for the machine gun depending on how much it is used it could end up using large stores of ammunition over a time of months.

The Nettle Poke’s main weapon is a MRM-1. Most military personal would think that the MRM-1 is of little threat. But if the only thing that you have is a sub-machine gun and you’re on foot or on some kind of animal mount that MRM-1 looks quite threatening indeed. The most common tactic for the Nettle Poke is for it to open up with firing its MRM-1 to force undefended or under defended units to surrender or to penetrate light walls so insurgents can pass light obstacles.

The SRM is recommended to be loaded with incendiary missiles since they are more affective in one shot than high explosives are. Setting things on fire can delay a force from following the retreating vehicle or can create a distraction during an attack. The SRM-2 can have either both missiles fired together or one at a time depending on the need at the time.

The Machine gun is not intended for a sustained firefight that is why it has such low levels of ammunition.

The one hundred and fifty kilos of cargo is for supplies for the operator to survive on during long missions or to basically use the vehicle to live in. The vehicle has cargo racks and mountings so it can carry up to two and a half tons of extra external cargo.

The Nettle Poke’s armor is quite thin but the Nettle Poke was never intended to be used against anything more powerful than small arms fire where the armor was considered quite sufficient.

To look at the stats that I made up for the MRM-1 http://www.sarna.net/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/164700/an/0/page/0#164700
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
His_Most_Royal_Highass_Donkey
12/16/16 03:26 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
After being gone for a good part of a year I decided to be a royal pain in the donkey by bringing up my old posts from the morgue and set loss some old post zombies. *Evil braying!!!*

I will see you again in another year or so
Why argue if the glass is half full or half empty, when you know someone is going to knock it over and spill it anyways.

I was a Major *pain* before
But I got a promotion.
I am now a General *pain*
Yay for promotions!!!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 185 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4240

Contact Admins Sarna.net