Tech Manual availability

Pages: 1
MJB
01/16/17 12:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Is the Tech Manual out of print? I have only seen them online for ridiculous prices.

My (few remaining) game stores have no clue...
CrayModerator
01/16/17 02:14 PM

I will ask around and get back to you. I did just have some trouble last year getting a hard copy.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
CrayModerator
01/16/17 02:18 PM

Quote:
I will ask around and get back to you. I did just have some trouble last year getting a hard copy.

Well, that was quick. I asked if Tech Manual was out of print and got the verbose response, "Yes."

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
MJB
01/16/17 02:36 PM

Thank you, Cray.

And dang...
KamikazeJohnson
01/16/17 02:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Well, that was quick. I asked if Tech Manual was out of print and got the verbose response, "Yes."

"Out of Print" as in "Between Print Runs", or "Out of Print" as in "Never to be Seen Again"?
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
TigerShark
01/16/17 06:00 PM

You can still buy/print a PDF copy. Same stuff inside.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/24750/BattleTech-TechManual?it=1
CrayModerator
01/17/17 05:37 PM

Quote:
"Out of Print" as in "Between Print Runs", or "Out of Print" as in "Never to be Seen Again"?

Between print runs. Tech Manual very much remains a core book with no replacement in sight.

Note the latest .pdf from DriveThru and its ilk do incorporate all the latest errata, unlike available hard copies.

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 64 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4793

Contact Admins Sarna.net