What fleet would you take?

Pages: 1
ATN082268
06/26/17 01:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Let's say you have to put together a fleet with the equivalent of 1,000,000 BV, using official designs for a last man standing type scenario using standard Strategic Operation rules on a 54 hex wide by 66 hex long, open battlefield. Each side enters from the opposite, 54 hex wide edge of the battlefield in initiative order going up to speed 10. Fighters and dropships must be from a jump capable unit and must be launched as normal during the scenario. The side with the last operational unit(s) wins.
ATN082268
06/30/17 09:06 AM

O.K. here is one of my choices for the scenario:

1 Leviathan 2 with a Gunnery/Piloting of 2/3
1 Leviathan 2 with a Gunnery/Piloting of 2/4
2 Jengiz Prime with a Gunnery/Piloting of 3/4

Naturally, with whatever choice I used, my opponent wouldn't know it until the battle started
Wrangler
07/04/17 10:43 PM

Leviathans are kinda boring. Only reason being their biggest kid in town, no one else can really measure up to them.

I would like something like fight with theme to it. I tend to stick with historical timeline stuff.

Late Age of War and late Star League era is really only time a hearty Warship fleet existed in enough numbers to be able measure up. Not taking BV into consideration:

Atreus Class Battleship paired with three League-Class Destroyers (Block I), with Aegis Class Heavy Cruiser

Facing

Mongoose Class Battleship with pair of Lola II-Class Destroyers and a Avatar Class Heavy Cruiser be night match up.
When it hits the fan, make sure your locked, loaded, and ready to go!
ATN082268
07/07/17 11:29 AM

Quote:
Leviathans are kinda boring. Only reason being their biggest kid in town, no one else can really measure up to them.

I would like something like fight with theme to it. I tend to stick with historical timeline stuff.

Late Age of War and late Star League era is really only time a hearty Warship fleet existed in enough numbers to be able measure up. Not taking BV into consideration:

Atreus Class Battleship paired with three League-Class Destroyers (Block I), with Aegis Class Heavy Cruiser

Facing

Mongoose Class Battleship with pair of Lola II-Class Destroyers and a Avatar Class Heavy Cruiser be night match up.

The Clans, especially Snow Raven, probably have enough ships to muster for a good battle. Besides the Clan era, I might be tempted to do a Star League scenario.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3652

Contact Admins Sarna.net