Wolves, A MECHASSAULT FANGAME

Pages: 1
RGL_Official
05/27/17 01:33 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
This is Wolves. A Mechassault fan project built from the ground up with original assets and music. Completely in compliance with Microsoft's Game Content Usage Policy. We have models, music and even a working build! We are a small dev team of just 3 people and so I'm calling for anyone who wishes to get involved and help us out.

Now I understand the Battletech community would prefer for Mechassault not to exist. However we are taking steps to insure that this game feels tactical, while still being a fun action game/shooter experience. It will feature more advanced gameplay mechanics such as:

-Zoom optics on lasers and other long range weapons

-Lock on and real time damage display

-Maps with special kinks to balance every weight class.

The game is multiplayer only and being built in the Unity engine. We need:

Modelers, Texture artists, Concept artists and Programmers.

Keep your eye out in the coming weeks for more news and information regarding the project!
Wrangler
07/04/17 09:07 AM

How far along has this come? I prefer to be able to do Inner Sphere game that was in MA2 myself.
When it hits the fan, make sure your locked, loaded, and ready to go!
RGL_Official
07/12/17 12:36 PM

It's coming along nice. We have about 40% of the mechs modeled. but right now there are only 2 of us working on the game. So hard to find people who love both Battletech and Mechassault AND have artistic skills of any kind.

Sorry, I missed your comment by a mile. If anyone here wants to get in touch with us, we have a public Discord as well as Twitter and a website. (If I was allowed to post links I would)

Just google something like "Wolves Mechassault Fangame" you'll find us.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4421

Contact Admins Sarna.net