ProtoMech AC/2 TU 1

Ammo Loc Shots
Flak ProtoMech AC/2 Ammo BD 40

Equipment Loc
Targeting Computer [Clan] BD

Quirks
Anti-Aircraft Targeting
Easy to Maintain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Flakvierling is a Clan-spec light self-propelled anti-aircraft vehicle that is primarily produced and used by Hell's Horses. In lieu of LB-X cannons, the Flakvierling uses a quad-mount of lightweight Protomech AC/2s that are almost always filled with Flak Ammo. Due to its light weight and relative cheapness, the vehicle is commonly used in a garrison role or for defending certain areas, like a drop site, from hostile VTOLs or ConvFighters, although they have been known to knock down Aerospace Fighters as well. In a pinch, the Quad Autocannon Array can do little miracles against infantry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is inspired by the Flakvierling 38 in WWII and the countless trucks, halftracks and the Pz.IV Wirbelwind it was attached to. The Partisan is much too heavy of an anti-aircraft gun for my taste, so I made the lightest quad autocannon mount I could think of.

I'm sure a single LB-10X AC would be just as good at the role and better at multi-purpose, but...
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 121 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2265

Contact Admins Sarna.net