BattleTech Universe: Do LEGOs exist?

Pages: 1
AmaroqStarwind
03/26/18 02:59 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Over the past few days, I couldn't get that question out of my head: Do LEGOs still exist in the BattleTech universe, and would they have changed at all by the year 3150?

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the subject.
Discord: Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
Telegram: @Lycanphoenix
MechEngine (Alpha) -- On Hiatus

The Scientist Caste has determined that time travel is dishonorable.
ghostrider
03/27/18 11:38 PM

This would be better in the off topic heading...

I would think alot of toys would be still available in the battle tech time. Provided they didn't go bankrupt. I would think they might have variants of it. Most building toys would probably be around. But that might also be if the military didn't seize the rights to them or the governments ban them for using limited resources as the game loves to claim.
AmaroqStarwind
03/28/18 12:00 AM

Right, off-topic section...

I only really put it in here because I felt it dealt primarily within the context of the BattleTech universe, and wasn't really thinking about it >.<

If I were Victor Steiner-Davion, I'd probably commission somebody to build a 1:1 scale model of an Atlas out of Legos, just to see if it could support its own weight.
Discord: Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
Telegram: @Lycanphoenix
MechEngine (Alpha) -- On Hiatus

The Scientist Caste has determined that time travel is dishonorable.
CrayModerator
05/08/18 07:01 PM

Quote:
Right, off-topic section...

If I were Victor Steiner-Davion, I'd probably commission somebody to build a 1:1 scale model of an Atlas out of Legos, just to see if it could support its own weight.

As of 2017 the tallest Lego tower is 118ft, which is enough for an Atlas and then some.

I haven't thought of toys that have made it from the 20th Century to the 31st, but the Seattle Seahawks still exist in the late 31st Century. They're mentioned in JHS:Terra.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 181 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4121

Contact Admins Sarna.net