Hall of Khans - Fate of individual Clan halls

Pages: 1
Mavaho
05/22/18 02:42 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
So surrounding the Hall of Khans are halls or chambers for each of the individual Clans. What was the fate of these halls for Clans that were abjured, annihilated, etc.?
ghostrider
05/22/18 05:06 PM

Just a guess, but I would assume those that were absorbed, became the property of the clan that did so.
Clan Widowmaker was absorbed by clan Wolf, with the story of Natasha Kerensky being of a mixed DNA with them.

The unnamed clan, Clan Wolverine, would probably have been completely removed, but with the clans hatred of waste, I would think they made it into something else, and not destroyed it.

Clan Sea Fox became Clan Diamond Shark, so probably just changed to fit the new name. As for after the invasion, I couldn't even guess.
Mavaho
05/23/18 09:36 AM

At this point, though, I think there's only like four Clans remaining in Clan space. So ostensibly, 16 of the clan halls would be vacant.

I wonder if they left them as-is, serving as a sort of tribute/memorial? Cleared them out entirely? Destroyed them? Co-opted them? A clan wouldn't really seem to need more than one clan hall, since they're largely ceremonial anyway.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 111 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2542

Contact Admins Sarna.net