BattleTech fan-story discussion thread on Space Battles

Pages: 1
AmaroqStarwind
06/01/18 11:45 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Here's a pretty active thread over on the Space Battles forum which I've contributed a lot to, where people discuss various ideas for BattleTech fan-stories, and even share snippets of writing in progress. Some are pretty awesome, others are just... Brace yourself BattleTech fans, it is going to get cringy fast.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/battletech-story-ideas-thread-new.336939/
Discord: Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
Telegram: @Lycanphoenix
MechEngine (Alpha) -- On Hiatus

The Scientist Caste has determined that time travel is dishonorable.
csadn
06/03/18 11:13 PM

Considering the entire SB forum habitually gets humiliated by Tom Kratman and his followers: I do not see any compelling need to read anything on that forum -- "nothing of value lies therein".
CF

Oregon: The "Outworlds Alliance" of the United States of America
AmaroqStarwind
06/03/18 11:27 PM

Well you don't need to be rude about it...
Discord: Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
Telegram: @Lycanphoenix
MechEngine (Alpha) -- On Hiatus

The Scientist Caste has determined that time travel is dishonorable.
GiovanniBlasini
06/04/18 09:25 PM

Quote:
Considering the entire SB forum habitually gets humiliated by Tom Kratman and his followers: I do not see any compelling need to read anything on that forum -- "nothing of value lies therein".

I'm not sure I would describe Tom Kratman and his followers as capable of humiliating anything or anyone other than the idea that humans are an intelligent, sapient species, as they give ample evidence to the contrary. When John Ringo thinks you're pushing things too far, that's saying something, and it's nothing good.
Member of the Pundit Caste
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." -- Col. Saul Tigh, BSG2003
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 136 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3102

Contact Admins Sarna.net