What would you do with your Battletech stuff if you lost interest in the game?

Pages: 1
ATN082268
09/09/18 02:52 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
What would you do with your Battletech stuff if you lost interest in the game? I saw a similar thread in another forum and wanted to know what people thought about it here.
What would you do with your Battletech stuff if you lost interest in the game?
You may choose only one
Keep all of it
Keep most of it
Keep some of it
Keep none of it

Votes accepted from (09/09/18 01:52 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

ghostrider
09/09/18 04:16 AM

I would keep all of it, as I go thru phases at times. Get so bored of a game, it goes into storage for a while.
Then I get the urge to play it again. I don't have the funds to rebuy everything when this happens, so not selling it is the key.

For some, I can see getting rid of the older books, as the rules and such normally are in the newer ones or fixed/upgraded.
Might be the pack rat in me. I like to keep the older ones as well.
AmaroqStarwind
09/30/18 04:45 AM

I'd not only keep all of it, but even try to repurpose it. BattleTech has had too significant an impact on my life for me to just throw my stuff out the door; I was introduced to BattleTech when I was 5, and am 20 now, so it's been there for three quarters of my life.
Discord: Amaroq the Kitsune#1092
Telegram: @Lycanphoenix
MechEngine (Alpha) -- On Hiatus

The Scientist Caste has determined that time travel is dishonorable.
wolf_lord_30
10/01/18 01:27 PM

I would keep all of it. It doesn't take up too much space, since it is mainly books and everything else is contained in various battletech boxes. It all fits nicely on a bookshelf. Plus I went through too much trouble to acquire an unpunched 2nd edition to just give it up or sell it. And given that everything I own is out print, with the exception of pdfs, it would be too much of a hassle to ever track it all down again.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 70 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2719

Contact Admins Sarna.net