[Giorgioverse] Mercenary Company Rules & Commands (3025 era)

Pages: 1
Giorgio76
12/29/18 09:16 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
As a future GM for an under development Mechwarrior/A Time of War RPG campaign (which I will call “Giorgioverse” as a placeholder for my BattleTech, MechWarrior RPG, Alpha Strike, F2F, Hero Labs/Realms Work, Obsidian Portal, and Roll20 work in progress), I wanted to check something relating to mercenary forces.

1) The information found in the Mercanary’s Handbook (FASA 1987, Mechwarrior RPG 1st Ed) for creating and running mercenary companies in the Third and Fourth Succession Wars, is now updated and found in the BT Campaign Operations, Tactical Operations, and Interstellar Operations rulebooks correct?

2) In the Sarna search for “Mercenary” there is general background information on mercenary units, and under “Mercenary Commands” there is a large list of named mercenary units, but I don’t see a way to filter them by “3025 era” or equivalent. The BT Master Unit List (no link) has a way to filer mechs by Era, but the only Mercenary options are generic forces. Are there any online resources that already has this type of information available?

Thanks in advance for any responses!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 79 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1998

Contact Admins Sarna.net