Questions

Pages: 1
Karagin
10/18/18 07:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Okay, given the day and age we live in why is the Wiki pages full of typos and repeated sentences?

Or sentences that are badly worded or stop and start with a whole new one leaving out information? I understand the need to purchases the source books, but at the same time the Wiki is presented as source of factual information.

Are the entries proof-read or reviewed prior their being allowed to post or is this a true open source setup?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
FrabbyModerator
10/19/18 12:02 PM

There is no proofreading or reviewing. You may get auto-blocked for spamming if you meet certain criteria, but beyond that there is no content control except other editors reading and manually going over an article.

Feel free to jump in and fix the typos. Many valuable contributors started out this way.

Edited by Frabby (10/19/18 12:02 PM)
Cache
12/24/18 08:38 PM

A little late adding on here, but I wanted to point out that, in addition to what Frabby stated, there are contributors whose primary language is not (American) english. Some of them contribute a large amount of content and it is near-impossible for the remaining contributors to keep up with necessary proofreading. More help is always welcome.
l0rDn0o8sKiLlZ
01/22/19 04:04 AM

I did not know this! I'll be sure to do just that! I love writing, and my English is pretty good...
"Woad Raider, kill things today."
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 90 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3845

Contact Admins Sarna.net