Lucinda Andruson

Pages: 1
Requiem
04/14/19 01:35 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Within the Steiner Family Tree you have the following information .....

Lucinda Andrus (Duchess of Balan) wed Robert Steiner (22nd Archon - 2506-2528)

However when you read House Steiner Book (page 27) 2nd paragraph under Prelude ... In 2511, Robert Steiner married his long-time love.....Lucindra Andruson

Please note the spelling mistake (as the spelling is also incorrect under the Sarna Wiki of the family tree)

also please note that the world of Balan does not exist even as an abandoned world (as far as I can determine)

The only world that I can see that comes close to this is Bella 1 - aka Bella.
Get thee to Coventry … Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this daughter of Tharkad … Our army shall march through. Well to New Avalon tonight.
Karagin
04/14/19 06:20 PM

Did you consult the fold out family tree from the original House Steiner Housebook?
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Requiem
04/14/19 09:17 PM

yes, I did look! ...... .... the book family tree is the same as the Sarna.net wiki family tree - you have Lucinda Andrus not what I would assume to be the correct spelling - Lucindra Andruson (as per page 27)

Anyone found the world of Balan?

when you consider the importance of wives / husbands worlds - (Duke of ........................ / Duchess of ................) - who married into the Steiner Family you begin to wonder what was so important about Balan?

Must have been a marriage of love and not one that could be considered a political marriage of convenience.
Get thee to Coventry … Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this daughter of Tharkad … Our army shall march through. Well to New Avalon tonight.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Frabby, BobTheZombie, Cray, Nic Jansma 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3181

Contact Admins Sarna.net