Storyline Idea

Pages: 1
Karagin
11/08/01 10:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
DANGERS OF THE RIM PART 1

People of the Inner Sphere have called Kerenskys’ returning heirs the greatest threat the Inner Sphere has ever faced. They also say that this race of warriors is too dangerous and will in the end, destroy everything.
To them I say Bah! Our greatest threat is not the Clans. No the threat is the one who’s name is infamous with the death and destruction of the Star League.
Yes, we thought that this foe of unspeakable horrors was dead. But his blood lives on, along with his thoughts and ideals do out in the Periphery Rim.
Here the ancestors of this tyrants’ warriors and even his own blood have fled to rebuild from their destruction at the hands of the Star League, just like the Phoenix of myth. This a bigger threat to the Inner Sphere than any House versus House. Or even the war aganist the Clan is a pale second compared to this threat.
Because this threat brings with it death, war, famine and pestilence. Yes, looked shocked my esteemed colleagues the Four Horsemen of the Armageddon have returned and they carry the name of the USURPER!

Speech Given by
Prof. John Stuart
To the First Circuit
Terra, Feb. 3058

Out past RWR Outpost #27 is the unknown. From here invaders and pirates,...etc have been reported. But these enemies seem minor when compared to the rumors that out beyond presently explored space the Amaris Horde has returned. If theses rumors are true then immediate action is a must, and should be taken to stop this evil before it can completely destroy the Inner Sphere.

It has been 300 years since the Star League Defense Forces lead by Gen. Kerensky defeated the Usurper forces. Stephan Amaris was executed along with what was thought to be his whole family. But one of his sons escaped. Now all the evidence shows that this child should have died. But now we know different.

Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Karagin

NathanKell
11/08/01 11:09 PM

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Mostly because I need an uber-enemy to go with my uber-good guys.

-NathanKell
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
NathanKell
11/09/01 03:23 PM

And also it's worth noting that (IIRC) the industrial of the RWR "disappeared." Maybe that's where it went!

And this makes a great "I-told-you-so" for the Wardens :D

-NathanKell
Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
11/09/01 09:24 PM

Hmmm. Sorry to disappoint, but they have already covered this angle...I think it was 'Star Lord'. Some dezgra Steel Viper chick with a Crossbow, I think it was, wound up knocking off Amaris' only heir.

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet."
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
NathanKell
11/09/01 11:44 PM

Who says only!?

What evil lurks in the heart of ma..., err, the periphery?
The Shadow knows!

-NathanKell
Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
11/10/01 06:53 PM

Well, since Kerensky executed Amaris and his family after the Coup, he was the only heir. He was the great-great (or something) grandson of a servant who was raped by Amaris. Not nice.

"The man who opens his mouth in the presence of a woman does so only to change feet."
-Me.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
NathanKell
11/10/01 09:53 PM

I know, I've read Star Lord.
This is called "artistic license."

-NathanKell
Thomas Jefferson
Nightward
11/11/01 05:29 PM

I know. However, I think the Amaris idea has been overdone already. What are the odds that Devlin Stone will be related to Amaris or Kerensky?

-Me.
Karagin
11/11/01 06:56 PM

That Book was BS...poorly done and very sorry in plot...

Karagin

Karagin

Karagin
11/11/01 06:59 PM

Lord I hope not...The idea was something to have things be different in that it wasn't a new clan...and it wasn't aliens...Amaris sounded like a good idea at the time and it was a short lived thing...I wrote that up and then left it alone...something called work (job) came along....

Karagin

Karagin

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5016

Contact Admins Sarna.net